PDA

View Full Version : All the complaints here for missing $,gems,food,inventory,gift

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:18 PM
I was waiting eagerly for this week's update and it all turned out to be craps n total disappointment.
I think I'm not the only one who's angry with the new changes.
Let us all post our complaints here, hopefully teamlava staff will take action after reading.

1) missing money/coins n gems
I was supposed to have earned 8000 cobs while I was away but the coins were not credited after I touched the button!
Same thing goes to gems, I supposed to have 2 gems after completing the recipes but there wasn't any gems at all!

2) missing inventory
I paid 2500 for a new food counter, when I touch to place it, it didn't appear and my coins were debited! And it also can't be found in my inventory as well :(

3) missing gifts
I always get the number 5 saying that I have received 5 gifts but when i touch the button, it's only 1 or 3 the most, I never received 5 full gifts, what happened!!??

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting frustrated with all these problems, pls do something to solve these problems. I had rather u guys spending more time solving the existing problems
than to come up with new updates or even new game(empire story), it's so disappointing, who has
The mood to play the new game when we are stuck with existing one?!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 02:27 AM
I just want to say that I agree with the person who started this toppic. This latest update was rubbish. Fix all the bugs please, and it's rather pathetic to suddenly have to pay in gems for popular items like the orange table.

All the bugs listed in various topics are ruining this game. If you want to make money than charge people for the game but don' t do it like this. And why place a new game in the app store while this game is full of bugs. It seems like the makers don' t care about all people playing this game. This game is my favourite and I hope things will be restored to at least the same situation as the previous version.

Bianca84
10-31-10, 03:32 AM
A few minutes ago i got the message that i reached level 23 so i expanded my restaurant and wanted to remodel it so i put everyrhing in storage now i put everything back and all my food is gone everything i had cooking and everything i had put out so im really angry because i had a lot of food!!! Please do something about it!!!!
It will take me ages to get everything back :(

Unregistered
10-31-10, 03:58 AM
All the above and it now costs you to bring items out of storage.

Corner5hop
10-31-10, 04:19 AM
Yeah my gifts is the same too. Every morning it says that i have 5 gifts but when i open Messages there is only one gift there.

Alleninlv
10-31-10, 05:03 AM
after the last update i thought "great were fixed" at least back then items were just stuck in my inventory but they were there. now stuff just goes aways. i finished stew and lobster watch them get served then go off and start tipping others when i come back less than a minute later no food and two empty burners.

I have not had any issues with the gems, i think i have had the money problem but to be honest i don't pay that much attention to the money until im shopping. i can just say that this morning i thought i would have more than i did with all my food gone.

thanks and i hope they can get this bug addressed soon.

Chinadoll
11-06-10, 07:54 AM
I have to agree with all I upgraded last night, now I have lost all 20 gifts, and I lost money, or didn't gain money for food displayed. This sucks big time. If they don't fix this I'm thinking I will delete game.

Unregistered
11-06-10, 09:19 AM
In addition to losing $100K total coins last nite, I noticed that the beef stew gift counter stopped at 32767. It should be 33000 as I only accept beef stew gifts.

Unregistered
11-06-10, 09:58 AM
How do you transfer an existing Storm8 ID from an old iPhone to a new iPhone? I don't want to lose any of the progress I've made on my old phone...

Unregistered
11-06-10, 11:04 AM
Hi there my storm id is pewcook*
*have problem my coin are loss many many time and food gone so fast but does not make more coin. Please help me about the problem thank you so much .*

Chef_boyardee
11-07-10, 02:48 AM
I had saved up months worth of gifts and today I log in & get an out of sync error then my gifts are gone. WTF is this ****. I want them back

Unregistered
11-07-10, 07:40 PM
I bought a stove then my iPhone turned off and when I went I back on it was gone I'D Jacob61916 restaurant Jacob's meals level 17

Unregistered
11-07-10, 07:48 PM
A few minutes ago i got the message that i reached level 23 so i expanded my restaurant and wanted to remodel it so i put everyrhing in storage now i put everything back and all my food is gone everything i had cooking and everything i had put out so im really angry because i had a lot of food!!! Please do something about it!!!!

I dont think this is a glitch, I think that is how it works. It is the same with city story and farm story (and always has been), if an item you put in storage is cleaned/watered before you put it in there you lose the clean sparkle/water drop. The same goes for a table with tips on them, if you put them in storage with tips on them you will lose the tips.

Just dont put things in storage that have anything on them (tips, food, ovens and stoves that are cooking, etc)

Bugsnlola
11-08-10, 12:33 PM
What exactly went on during that midnight maintenance you performed the other day?

I actually had fewer issues before the update! Now this game is just unplayable and ready to be thrown out.

Starting yesterday I have had the issue of my money disappearing when I come back to the game. It's and intermittent issue but still frustrating since I am constantly low. I can't afford to buy anything because my food continues to disappear, yet I receive no money in return. I bought furiture yesterday and the retarded game went out of sync, deleaing my fur iture but not restoring the money I paid to buy it!

I know how to do simple math so please don't tell me the game was just "correcting" itself
to it's rightful amount. If I have $110,000 that I worked days to earn, and then buy an item for $100,000, I then have $10,000. If I leave the game and come back to this message "you have earned $2000", my cash should now be at $12000 NOT $8000!

Unregistered
11-08-10, 06:16 PM
Luckily enough I'm not experiencing the number of bugs as other folks here, but I wanted to comment on how quickly food is consumed once you open for business. It takes hours to "prepare" some of these dishes, so to see them disappear, thousands at a time, in less than an hour is just ridiculous and makes the whole experience feel fruitless, and to put it plainly, no fun. There needs to be a better balance between the time spent cooking and the time it takes to completely consume these items. I'm aware that this was done in order to alleviate syncing issues, but there must be a better way. I can't imagine I'll spend much more time with it as it currently functions. Too bad...used to be a fun distraction.

Unregistered
11-08-10, 08:59 PM
I'll spend $1000s on upgrades, get the sync message, next thing I know, the money I spent on the upgrades is gone and the upgrades were not performed

Unregistered
11-09-10, 03:32 AM
There are a few problems im having:
1- the food disappears too fast, I mean even if I close the game, check my email, come back in less than 5 min, it's all gone!

2- when I do come back, the $ earned is not even half what it should be.

3- gifts received disappear, if there are more than 2 , when I accept one, use it, come back to accept the next one it's gone!

And it's taking forever to move up in levels!!

farmerrobbo
11-09-10, 04:38 AM
I would like to add my dissatisfaction about the gifts. I only seem to receive gifts after 8pm my time (I live in New Zealand) and unti about 1am. After that I don't get any more gifts until 8pm the following day. I do not have the same problem with FS or CS. It is very frustrating!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 03:27 AM
After I downloaded the update yesterday, I've been losing gifts. It says that I got 5 gifts, but when I go to accept them, there's only one. Never had this problem before. What's going on??

If the game isn't fixed within a few weeks, I'm deleting the game. That sucks, because I love the game, it has so many possibilities. I've even spent money on it, which I regret because I didn't really didn't get much out of it - a lobstertank - cute, but VERY expensive for something that just stands there.

PLEAAASE, DEVS - FIX THE GAME!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 04:23 AM
I too Installed the latest update, but now food stays all day on the counter and when it does finally disappear, the coins are not earned. Very frustrating. How can you buy anything if you dont earn coins, I dont even want to add the next update and wished I left the last. Very frustrated!!!!!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 06:52 AM
I just spent a couple of hours trying to master the quick breakfast dishes first. I earned a lot of coins and a gem in rewards. I started cooking the bacon and eggs dish that takes an hour so i could check on my other app...not even 5 minutes later I go back and the dishes that were being served on the counters are gone, the money is gone, the gem is gone, and the dishes are spoiled! I really like this app but if they can't get it together I'm going to delete it...im happy with my zombie farm lol

Unregistered
11-13-10, 09:11 PM
Wow really do you test your games before releasing ? Started last week and already got the following :
- food freshly placed on counter disappeared after remodelling, no money out of it !
- coins debited to start cooking a dish, dish not cooking !!!
- wallpaper bug - impossible to place wallpaper

I already want out.... only farm story was really cool. Too bad there are not any updates since a long, long time.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 12:05 AM
out of sync bug: suddenly all my dishes are spoiled... no money refund
gift bug: it shows more gifts than available
time bug (+out of sync): two 16h meals are not finished the same time (one of the meals says 4 hours left)
gem bug: i didn't receive the promised gems, after a level up
gift bug (2): can't send gifts anymore, friends list is empty... every day
xp bug: lost (a lot of) xp points after an out of sync... i had to re-earn all these points to level up again
money bug: sometimes i have too much money... more than the dishes are worth (yes i checked the tips), when i open the app later again, the money is gone
storage bug: i have to pay twice...
customer bug: when i close the game with no dishes on the counter, the smiley stays at 100. when i watch angry customers leave, the smiley goes down to 85
time bug: meals are eaten faster when the game is closed
annoying: why can't i buy gems with ingame-money?

i experienced all of these mentioned bugs, some of them even few times a day
i have the latest update

Unregistered
01-17-11, 08:29 PM
I bought myself 50 gems for a pool table I had the pool table for a week and once I got back on it was gone and i don't have my 40 gems and the money has not been returned I'm very upset about this and demaned to get my gems back!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:03 AM
Money is gone, after opening app it said I earned $23,000 overnight, I click ok, the money is gone & im left with what I had last might & the food is gone too.

Very very frustrating!!!! 

Unregistered
01-19-11, 09:11 PM
I have to agree with all I upgraded last night, now I have lost all 20 gifts, and I lost money, or didn't gain money for food displayed. This sucks big time. If they don't fix this I'm thinking I will delete game.

Having similar problem with gifts keeping get message that I received new gifts but when I go to my game screen there is no gift icon on the screen so I can't accept the new gifts I had received getting very frustrated

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:56 AM
it's several days that my dishes disappear...
When I serve some new dishes, I don't do anything else, either I don't close the program, so my new dishes don't disappear....
instead when I visit my nbr and come back, it happens that my dishes disapper!!! grrrrr!!!!
this is an amusing game? for me no more!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 11:19 AM
first off all my id is HouseDV en restaurantname is D-House

I was happy when they released the update for the walls and floors.
But know i have other bugs!
1. I installed the other games and didn't get any gems. I'm missing 18 gems! I mailed team lave 3 weeks ago and still no answer.
2. I have probles with food to. It keeps dissapearing!.
3. I put 7 stove's in my inventory and. They are all gone!! And no i didn't push the sell button!

Norman what do you have to say?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 11:45 AM
Sounds like you guys are mostly android users.

1. If you put your counters in storage, you will lose the food. This is not a bug. It happens to everyone. Do not put counters in storage if you have food on them. You can redecorate without having to do that. Especially the floor tiles, because you can see the whole floor.

2. You will only receive one gem per recipe. You get that after Mastering the 2nd level.

3. Out of sync issues will cause you to lose food and money.

4. As to food being gone in minutes, this sounds like the bug we had when RS first started. It took 3 weeks to fix. I can't understand why they didn't address this issue with the Droid app so that it wouldn't happen.

Hope these answers help explain things a bit.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 12:46 PM
HouseDV again

I hope your answers are not for me... ofcourse i dont put counterts with food in storage thats just stupid! I never put counters to storage... and i said that i missed the gems by installing other games with the popup ingame and not cooking... and i dont know how but suddenly i have 7 stoves again...

Unregistered
01-23-11, 12:57 PM
HouseDV again

I hope your answers are not for me... ofcourse i dont put counterts with food in storage thats just stupid! I never put counters to storage... and i said that i missed the gems by installing other games with the popup ingame and not cooking... and i dont know how but suddenly i have 7 stoves again...

My answers are for anyone to whom it applies. No offense intended. But believe me, many people put counters in storage....just check the posts...so yeah, I guess some people are that stupid.
There are many varied complaints on this thread. I was just trying to answer some of them. Next time I won't bother.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 01:11 PM
I didn't expect that people are that stupid but its a crazy world but because you numbered your answers i thougt it was for me ;)

Unregistered
01-23-11, 02:27 PM
I just finished making seafood palle.(not sure if thats how its spelled) that dish takes 16 hours to make. I had just served it not 10 minutes ago . I came back after serving 5 minutez later and it was gone!! There was about 4,000 plates to serve!! Im so angry that took for ever. The funny thing is my lobsters that are cooking havent left. It will be very unfair if its not replaced.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 12:01 AM
I leveled up, the screen said I could cook Roast Chicken. However, My recipe book contains no more recipes in it. I just made level 24 and theres nothing else to learn to cook. I'm on the droid, and I just got the last update last week.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 02:13 AM
I'm having the same issue. I have leveled up a few times, get told there's new food available, but it's not in my cookbook?

I leveled up, the screen said I could cook Roast Chicken. However, My recipe book contains no more recipes in it. I just made level 24 and theres nothing else to learn to cook. I'm on the droid, and I just got the last update last week.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 03:18 AM

Not sure if this applies to you, being android, but each of the three types of appliances, the stove, oven and grill, all have their own recipes. If you only have all stoves and have finished mastering all the recipes, you might want to put all of your stoves into storage and purchase all ovens, all grills or a mixture of both. Dont sell appliances... just store them, so that you can use them later, and you dont get a lot of money back for them. Good luck.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 12:41 PM
I still don't have all the recipes. But i did find the grill. No cuppycakes or pie. But I'm patient. Thanks for the help. Some days I really identify with "stupid" people. Lol
ID no: cherbear45

Unregistered
01-24-11, 04:56 PM
Try the oven for cupcakes and pie. :)

Unregistered
01-25-11, 01:57 AM
Besides the number of appliances I can have on the floor at one time, I have several of the stoves, ovens and grills in storage. I didn't wait to master all the recipes either. For me, it may depend on what I would like to serve and time constraints. I swap out my appliances as I need to. Your oven is for pies, turkeys, chickens, pot pie, ham and other interesting things. I have a mix of appliances because I'm in a set schedule right now. In the morning, I put on stuff that takes a day (24 hours). In the evening I put on the 12 and 16 hour foods, depending what I want to cook. I usually cook the shorter time receipes during the day and early evening. Eventually you will find a schedule that works for you and a strategy you want to pursue. Have fun cooking!

Unregistered
01-25-11, 09:30 AM
I have the same problem. ALL my cooked items disappear! 4-5 items disappear altogether when served! How to resolve this????

Unregistered
01-25-11, 09:42 AM
Why is it that I dont get the new dishes on my menu it says I do when I level up?! This has happen on many levels already!!! Please fix this problem or I will delete the game.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 07:04 PM
Just want to vent my frustration with Team Lava and how careless they seem to be the longer they're in business. Yesterday, I "closed" my restaurant up and cooked thousands of servings of food (mosty ones that took 1 day or 16 hrs to cook) and opened it up the next afternoon. I returned an hour later and I'm notified that I've earned 135,000 coins and all my food disappeared. Anyone else notice this issue or have problems like it? Too many glitches are occurring, even in other story games like FS & BS. Please fix your issues asap! I live playing, but am put off by all these problems.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 07:29 PM
I was taking some tables and chairs out of storage, I pushed the button for tables, but a different screen came up and suddenly I was purchasing a nutcracker instead of getting my table out of storage. So I just lost 10 gems because of teamlava's famous sync problem! Then recently I again went to design to move some furnature, and the button to pay for coins with gems came up instead. So again I lost 10 gems for $10,000.

Thats 20 gems I lost!!!! I wrote to the support team, and all they told me was there was nothing they could do. Such bad customer service, its THEIR fault I lost 20 gems but instead of taking responsibility they would rather blame me. But they will be happy to take my REAL money to buy back my 20 gems!

upset
02-03-11, 10:17 PM
i just started getting a nice restaurant going and liking the game and bang i don't get gems for leveling up......and i just did 5 level ups and no gems...... all that time playing to actually do something and then u get nothing.....what the hell.....that just sucks......ya u play....u like.....ah ya now u pay......boooooooooo

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:05 PM

That's because you don't have the stove that's require to cook it. You are probably still using the original stove. There are 3 types of stoves - the stove, the grill, and the oven. Try purchase one of each types and tap on each one to see the different menu you can cook. Hope that helps.

Cmcecil
02-05-11, 08:55 AM
Just want to vent my frustration with Team Lava and how careless they seem to be the longer they're in business. Yesterday, I "closed" my restaurant up and cooked thousands of servings of food (mosty ones that took 1 day or 16 hrs to cook) and opened it up the next afternoon. I returned an hour later and I'm notified that I've earned 135,000 coins and all my food disappeared. Anyone else notice this issue or have problems like it? Too many glitches are occurring, even in other story games like FS & BS. Please fix your issues asap! I live playing, but am put off by all these problems.

The same thing happens to me in both restaurant story and bakery story. I spend all night to prepare dishes, and today just in 5 minutes all 6 counters are emptied of food when coming back to the app. Now I have to block the entrance and keep ppl from coming in so I can get more food cooked. Very frustrating.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 04:51 PM
So I get up this morning after lately having trouble with missing money, food and re-paying for stored items only to find my kitchen now has no host and cannot get one back!! The game is now completely inoperable as customers walk in and walk out - how can I fix this? I am now so angry upset and disappointed in this game I think delete is the only option. The promise of free gems if I download their extra games and they never come on this or the farming game, what are you doing guys?? FIX THIS NOW!!!

Unregistered
02-07-11, 10:13 AM
10mins ago, my dish was ready so I serve it on counter, then said lost connection, went back in, counter empty and my cooking spot was empty ready to cook new dish ( ̄ー ̄) not too happy about that! My ID Augustojai . Hope this could be fix soon!

Unregistered
02-07-11, 10:44 AM
First i want to say - i agree with everyone on this post!! Everything keeps disappearing, and im losing all my gifts, and the main most important my game keeps crashing everytime i try to tip someone. Already 4 times the game closes on me!!! Its getting frustrated. And yet even though us ppl on here, keep posting complaints and buying their stupid gems!! Team lava is probaly getting rich off of us from buying their stuff and they seem to ignore all our feedbacks and continue making new valentine games!! And can't seem to fix anything!! I say we should all put our foot down - and say we will write bad reviews on their many games and let others know that team lava don't care!!!!! If they don't respond to any of us, we should all give them up.

Mgcady
02-07-11, 11:56 AM
But the food that was lost didn't come back. And I had a bunch of 16 hr to 1 day dishes.

I didn't notice money disappearing, but I was distracted by the empty counters.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 03:56 PM
This just happened to me with Valentine food. Five ovens with VD cupcakes, placed them so should be 5000 servings and goes out of sync, I now have only 1000.

People seem to think by not buying gems you're not supporting the developer and being childish. It clearly states that it is a free game which it is not. That there will be weekly updates which don't happen.

On Android we don't get the new VD version or the associated gems to go with it.

TeamLava are making more walls and decorations gem purchase only.

It's wrong, no matter how you look at it.

10mins ago, my dish was ready so I serve it on counter, then said lost connection, went back in, counter empty and my cooking spot was empty ready to cook new dish ( ̄ー ̄) not too happy about that! My ID Augustojai . Hope this could be fix soon!

Michele
02-08-11, 05:33 PM
Same thing just happened to me. Opened RS and served 6 dishes that cooked overnight, then app crashed and when I went back the tables and ovens were empty! Spent a lot of $$$$ on that food, now I had to start over.
And same thing happened when I tried BS. WTF?

Unregistered
02-08-11, 06:08 PM
My connection went out of sync and when i reconnect it, i got negative coin!! -118,xxx of coins!! I cant collect tips and i cant serve my food!! This is so **** stupid!! And they cant do anything to solve my problem!!

Unregistered
02-11-11, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;37647]Sounds like you guys are mostly android users.

"1. If you put your counters in storage, you will lose the food. This is not a bug. It happens to everyone. Do not put counters in storage if you have food on them. You can redecorate without having to do that. Especially the floor tiles, because you can see the

i dont see but one person talking about losing food from storing/withdrawing items from storage, why are you putting so much emphasis on this. Most all missing property issues are clearly bugs, not player ignorance. Most blogs spreading blame to the user are support-team moles.

Unregistered
02-11-11, 10:58 AM
Missing gifts since update and i occasionally have food disappear fron counter b4 they should. I dont pay enough attention to know if im losing coin.
Support team moles should stop posting explainations shifting blame to players. They are bug issues, not due to putting appliances into storage with the food on them. If these arent support team moles, then someone is not reading the complaints and is throwing worthless guesses out there.

Unregistered
02-12-11, 07:35 AM
I now to have missing gifts that are literally there one second and when I go to use them they flash off the screen, it's total BS now if it goes out of sync all the food vanishes some of which only just got served so I dont have any food or money left to start again let alone the time, this game is starting to feel like an effort and a hassle !!!

Unregistered
02-12-11, 09:22 AM
I have had a problem since Thursday with my "Gifts" dissappearing. I understand they will combine the same gifts into one and show a combined total, but when I get five different gifts and I go back and they are all gone....that is bad. This has happened to me several times now. I had one gift for about 15 minutes when I went to use it, it was gone. Once I got seven different gifts. One was combined with another and the other five were gone. I have e-mailed Team Lava so we will see. ITunes is very good about replacing lost gems if you have a problem that is legitimate.

Unregistered
02-12-11, 09:32 AM
I had so much food and all of it disappeared I am so mad I spent so much money, plus gift as well, Please give me my food back or refund my coins/give me coins

Unregistered
02-12-11, 04:26 PM
Almost every time i leave my restaurant, whether its to visit someone else or check my msgs, i lose the food i have cooked and served. I'm not 100% sure but it seems to be worse since the valentine update.

ZL123
02-12-11, 05:33 PM
Funny. 'Coz when you put something in storage all the food is gone.
EVERYONE KNOWS DAT!

Unregistered
02-14-11, 01:17 AM
Funny. 'Coz when you put something in storage all the food is gone.
EVERYONE KNOWS DAT!

I was just remodeling and I tried to rotate a counter, but I accidentally pressed the storage button and lost about 2000 plates. Everyone knows that you lose food when you store a counter because everyone's lost food that way. There should be a pop-up warning asking if you're sure that you wanna throw away all that food. I consider this to be a bug.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:14 PM
When trying to get a problem resolved, team lava told me to go to the forums! What kind of "put off" **** is that?? Let's make a forum for people to complain, but don't do s*** about the problem!!!

Ugghh!!! I'm so frustrated! I've been saving gems for months & when I tried to change my flooring in Restaurant Story, it gave me a flipping candy cane from the "holiday" box!! Who wants a candy cane in February???? Seriously!!! I wanted to change the color of my floor...not a "holiday surprise"!!!

I feel like I've been *****ed!!!

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:21 PM
I received a message saying you can get 6 gems if you download mobsters. First....mobsters sucks! I downloaded before the option to get gems because I play mafia wars on facebook. This is not even close....everytime I closed the app...i had to start from the beginning. Now I download it again to get the gems...I HAVE NOT GOTTEN GEMS do not download! Pretty disappointed that I was duped!

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:24 PM
If I wanted to spend money....do you think I would download a free app? I get it....you have to, make money....but its better to gain loyal users first!

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:29 PM
More than once I have had my counters full, redecorated only by items from one place to another and the food on the counters vanished although the stovetop food was still cooking. Small consellation when the stove top food has 2 hours left to go.... I hope they have plans to fix this. If I want to be stressed and cranky I have a day job that fills that bill very well.
I use an iPad.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 06:04 AM
Where is my 6 free gems?

Unregistered
02-16-11, 06:37 PM
I think I've seen a similar bug to what others have reported. I will have 1,000s of items on the counters, then I leave the game for a few seconds (I'm playing on an iPod touch) and when I get back ALL OF THE FOOD is gone. All of it - and in just a few seconds.

C'mon you devs, this can't be a hard glitch to fix... please?

Unregistered
02-16-11, 08:41 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned as a problem for others,but for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to post messages to my friends,or non-friends because apparently everyone has me blocked.I get the error window saying 'this player has blocked you' or something to that tone. It was pretty **** funny tho when I went to post on my own mssg board & I see the window pop up again,'You can not post because this player has blocked you.' Why would I block myself?! Fix these **** irritating bugs PLEASE GUYS! I love all your games! Don't make me uninstall cuz of silly ****. Thank you!!!!!!
(my code is mysweetshop if ur a nice person,add me! Well,that is,IF I keep these apps........)

Unregistered
02-17-11, 10:21 AM
I downloaded 3 programs and I got only 6 gems! and that's not all... I had about 20 tables, 6 ovens and many other things in the inventory and all have vanished today!! what happend?!? are there aliens among us or it's just a bug that eats my tables and ovens?:))

Unregistered
02-17-11, 11:41 AM
Argh when is "Teamlava" gonna do something about it !!!! what a bad organisation there............ can't play normal anymore because of those pop-ups about other games and "out of sync" messages. Every 2 minutes the game is stuck and then i have to restart is. After restart i lost al my food.......

I'm not gonna pay for a organisation with a service like this.. it isn't even fun to play anymore like this

Unregistered
02-17-11, 11:46 AM
I too discovered that when I did some " remodeling" all of my food went away, and I was almost done baking my first apple pie! It cost tons of time and "money" and I was really upset! Now I read that it costs to take things out of storage? I didn't even check for that, although I seemed to have depleted more than I thought with my remodeling project and that explains that. The only redeeming quality is that I got all my gems today that I was due from yesterday's game downloads.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 02:16 PM
Just rate this game with 1 star in the market.. if everyone gives a bad rating maybe TeamLava is going to do something.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 08:45 AM
Just rate this game with 1 star in the market.. if everyone gives a bad rating maybe TeamLava is going to do something.

You have a great idea there...

Unregistered
02-20-11, 02:00 PM
StormID: AuntieKW
Level: 33
# stoves: ~9
Played on an iPod iTouch

I had just transferred all my stove's Fondue output to serving tables. I was in the process of starting new recipies, when the game decided it had 'lost the connection'. After hitting the 'retry' to connect button a few dozen times, I hit the home button and restarted the app.

I came back to angry customers, no food on the counters, and the stoves as I had left them - NO done Fondues, just mostly empty stoves with a few recipies halfway started! There wasn't any sign of the missing food anywhere, not in storage, not in the gift zone, and not transmuted into coins or gems.

This is the third time this has happened to me. And, I believe, the last. There are other games I can play which won't leave me...upset. And other bad emotions.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 12:46 PM
i keep leveling up and the food it says i can now cook is NEVER on the recipe list to cook.

Unregistered
03-04-11, 02:11 PM
Hit the 'Buy Gem' button by mistake. The stupid game has been stuck in the processing mode for 2 weeks now. I can't x out of it or anything. I'll be removing this game for good, as now it just takes up space. I was on level 32 with over $900k in the bank and I know everyone knows how long that takes.

Unregistered
03-04-11, 05:20 PM
I just get done cooking my food and then place it on the counter leave tip one neighbor then come back and all my lobster is gone I've gone through this today on all my stoves .WHAT'S GOING ON .

Unregistered
03-04-11, 07:28 PM
Just wondering... Do you currently have in your restaurant an oven, stove and grill? You can only access certain dishes from certain appliances. If you only have stoves... You'll only see the items you can cook on a stove. You have to first purchase the other appliances. Then go through the cooking menu on that appliance.

i keep leveling up and the food it says i can now cook is NEVER on the recipe list to cook.

Unregistered
03-07-11, 02:36 AM
I just get done cooking my food and then place it on the counter leave tip one neighbor then come back and all my lobster is gone I've gone through this today on all my stoves .WHAT'S GOING ON .

I did experience the same some days ago! Put all my finished dishes on counters, then some seconds after that i an error like "out of sync - trying to refresh" and after that all my counters were empty! No food anymore. 12 hours cooking were completely gone. Very frustrating.

Unregistered
03-07-11, 05:58 PM
In addition to losing $100K total coins last nite, I noticed that the beef stew gift counter stopped at 32767. It should be 33000 as I only accept beef stew gifts.

32767 is the magic number they assign as a limit, it applies to every Team Lava, and Storm8 game!

Unregistered
03-09-11, 09:09 AM
32767 is the magic number they assign as a limit, it applies to every Team Lava, and Storm8 game!

I'm looking at my lemon meringue table right now and there are 74,026 plates on it. Granted, the next time I get the msg that the server is not in sync with my game, I'll probably loose all of them as usual, but for now the 32,767 number doesn't seem to apply.

Unregistered
03-09-11, 10:14 AM
I have encountered food loss so many times that I've actually started counting. After I started counting, I can tell you that I've lost 30,000 plates of oysters, 2 full levels of cupcakes, 11 stove tops of roast turkey. The coins that I spent on the items didn't show up in my bank, so that is a loss and the days I spent cooking for nothing is frustrating beyond belief. What is more frustrating is that when I sent support@teamlava.com the one screen shot that I had of the 30,000 plates of oysters about a month ago nothing was done to replace my losses. I just got a note back stating thanks for the heads up. I will send your complaint to the technical team. Thanks for the heads up? If no one at teamlava reads this page or the apple app reviews they would have been aware of this ongoing issue for a long time now. The game also crashes constantly and runs so slow at times it's not even worth playing. Many of my food losses occurred when the game crashed and came back. Poof! All gone. If your program can't keep track of food and purchased coin items in inventory what makes you think that anyone would feel comfortable purchasing gems from you? Please fix these bugs. Games are supposed to be fun, and when the game works, it is. But the frustrations sometimes outweigh the benefits.

Unregistered
03-10-11, 04:43 PM
I would like 2 know why I can't change 1 piece of my wall? It seems 2 me it would b much better 2 b able 2 buy walls vs panels of a wall & not b able 2 complete or sell it back. I also don't get the fact that the floor can only b bought by squares. I'm trying 2 hang with this game but I'm beginning 2 think that I may b better sticking with Tiny Chef. My id info is "Fantasytown" & I look forward 2 ur reply. Thank u!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Unregistered
03-11-11, 05:21 AM
All my money and food are disappearing again and again! Everytime I go into Restaurant Story, just before the pop-up says Server Refresh, I can see my money and amount of food. But once it refreshes, the money and food just disappears! I feel robbed!

Unregistered
03-11-11, 08:15 AM
My account name is glorryCC and my restaurant name is glorryCC Cafe, I spend 24 gems to but a Holiday box, but nothing appears.............@#$^&*^*&
How can I get my gems back?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-12-11, 08:03 AM
Are you frigging kidding me. I just waited 24 hours for 10 things to cook only to have them all disappear. WTF I'm done with this game

Unregistered
03-12-11, 11:06 AM
This piece of [edit] game constantly goes out of sync, food that's been cooking for 1-2 days disappears like it never happened, coins collected return, gifts disappear. What kind of garbage is this? On top of all the bugs, I have to get spammed every day with messages trying to get me to spend money on stupid gems so I can buy a retarded looking table? I'm done with this [edit] game.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 01:05 PM

You need to purchase a grill or an oven, when you level up or you can store your stove and purchase an oven or grill and you will see burgers and bagels.

Wlloyd
03-14-11, 09:10 AM
Ok now this is the third time all my food has gone missing. Really getting tired of waiting 24 hours for things to cook just to have them disappear. I'm deleting this game until you fix this.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 05:06 PM
I don't like the new 'goals'. One was to buy 2 white chairs and 2 white tables. Apparently the 78 of each I had in storage didn't count. The only way to meet that goal was to take all 78 out of storage in order to be able to buy 2 more. Then I had to put them all back in storage (because my current design doesn't use them).

Also, some of the goals FORCE you to use gems.
ie: instantly complete 1 omelette (which uses 5 gems) or Skip for 1 gem.

Why can't the goals take into account what you have already accomplished/purchased?

Unregistered
03-14-11, 05:23 PM
Or, we could all abandon all TeamLava games, even if it's for a day. Or, refuse to make purchases for Gems etc, until the problem is fixed.

What I'm trying to say is, why would they fix these problems if we continue to credit them buy using and paying for the game? We can all complain day in and out that we're sick of it and that is rubbish, but the fact is we're still complaining because we're still playing it! NO USERS = NO MONEY.

I think I've (stupidly) spent over $100 on these games, and I won't be spending a cent more until I'm happy with what I'm paying for, basically.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:13 PM
Thank God I'm not having that many problems. My floor has gone missing since I upgraded though, making my beautiful Restaurant look bad! I can't even fix it and my tiles have DISAPPEARED! What will my customers think?!

If anyone can help with this my id is juicylu77 and my Restaurant name is Floogles.

I am not an Android user, iPhone4.

Think of the customers!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 10:57 PM
Storm8 ID: Mathew L

I too was meant to be awarded the 6 gems for downloading Empire story, but I didn't recieve any, and I even played Empire story for 2 days after realising restaurant story was better.... Please send me my gems :(

Yummy Yums
03-17-11, 11:00 PM
After purchasing the Magic Box I changed the layout of my restaurant.

I had multiple counters with the same item (Roast Turkey) so I placed some of the counters in storage. After doing some rearranging I exited out of design mode and learned that all the food from the 7 counters I placed in storage had not been placed on another counter (with the same item) but had been deleted and no profits were made...

Is this normal? Please help!

Thank you.
Storm8 ID: YummyYums411

Unregistered
03-19-11, 06:25 AM
I am on level 47 and I haven't gotten any gem in the last 6levels is that supposed to happen I play this game 3-4 x a day since Xmas will I ever get to decorate with gems again

DevinandSkylar
03-30-11, 01:15 PM
I totally agree with the comments below! I am one of the people that they completely ripped off. I spent $25 on gems to get items from their "magic chest" the only thing magic about it is that it will magically make your money disappear and give you crappy items over and over. I was trying to get a piano and instead out of five tries (which cost $25), it gave me THREE awful claw machines and TWO awful bird baths. That is anything but random! To get the piano for my restaurant, I would have to give them at least $100 and their customer service department is HORRIBLE!! Every email response said "we will refer it to our development team." They could have given me a piano for all the money I spent and it would have cost them NOTHING!! All in all, I wasted $100 on that company and all they do is give you the same crappy items over and over!!! And they have no compassion for the money I have spent or that I was a loyal customer. No more!!! This is the worst game I have EVER played and the comments are right. There are NEVER updates. All they do is keep updating a stupid holiday box that gives people huge Santas in March. Please tell everyone not to spend one dime with this company. All it has given me is frustration..... all of this because they won't sell a piano separately. They hide the item in a box where you have to try over and over again and get items that you don't want!!!! All they would have had to do to get rid of all the complaints is to have an extra button that asks if you want to keep the item or try again. That would have taken about 30 minutes of development time and instead they lose customers and revenue. It is a TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!!! And it is impossible to find ONE good comment about them! And they don't care about the negative comments!!! Their email responses are a joke!!!

DevinandSkylar
03-30-11, 01:17 PM
Stupidly, I did the same thing. I have spent about $100 on pure JUNK!!! I am all for a STRIKE!!! It is ridiculous to give bad companies money!!!!! And they are laughing all the way to the bank. They set it up so you would pay for "magic" items just so they can steal your money.

DevinandSkylar
03-30-11, 01:18 PM
And they don't care that you were a loyal customer or gave them tons of money. If you write to them, all the emails say they will refer it to the development department.

DevinandSkylar
03-30-11, 01:19 PM
That is because they want to get you hooked and steal your money by forcing you to buy gems.

Kakokoritsi
04-07-11, 09:22 PM
I've just finished the make 10 grilled toasties, it took forever and i was granted the option to buy a GRILL for 1 gem, so i did but it won't let me access it. WHY?
Please HELP!

Kakokoritsi
04-07-11, 09:26 PM
Yes your right we are the idiots for falling for it

beadweaver
05-26-13, 06:51 AM
I purchased o dive pool in Home Design Story, but when I tried to move it, it 'exploded' and disappeared. Spent good money & tme on this pool & I want it back! Can you help?