PDA

View Full Version : Do customer buy what they are looking at?

Castafiorisa
02-15-12, 07:23 AM
I was wondering if the customers buy the item they actually looked at in the shop? And if so, does this means that if customers don't get access to a table, then they will never buy from that table? Thanks for your answers! ;-)

Classic70
02-15-12, 07:32 AM
In my experience, if tables or clothes racks are blocked, the items on them will not sell.

dalula
02-15-12, 05:10 PM
In my experience, if tables or clothes racks are blocked, the items on them will not sell.

that is right ;) and you wont make any profit if your register, mirror or changing room are blocked either

sweetstuff525
02-15-12, 05:14 PM
Yes if a table or rack is not accessible then customers can't buy them

candyglam
02-15-12, 08:51 PM
I've watched them shop before and observed that when a customer looks at an item, goes to a mirror/dressing room, and then to the register, the item that they looked at will show +2 (or however many coins it's worth) above it. So, yes it seems they do buy what they look at.

xoxoBabyGirl
02-16-12, 04:24 AM
I've actually even seen some customers look at one or two items before heading to the dressing room/mirror and then the cash register. Just like in real life, they're browsing before they buy ;P

Zee_Zatara
02-16-12, 02:06 PM
I've actually even seen some customers look at one or two items before heading to the dressing room/mirror and then the cash register. Just like in real life, they're browsing before they buy ;P

Yes, I've seen this too. Some customers buy the first thing they look at, but others are more picky and look at several different items before buying the one they like (which seems to be the last item they looked at). They have a limited AI but at least they're not all the same.

TurtleGirlSloan
02-16-12, 08:18 PM
It would be nice if they would go on shopping sprees and buy three or four items at once!!!!

queentina3
02-16-12, 08:52 PM
This reminds me of when I was trying to stock my shop. I was putting out the Simply Casual top and shorts and the clones wouldn't stay away from them. I had 6 other racks/tables with stuff on them, but they kept coming back to just these 2 racks. It was driving me insane as I couldn't keep the clothes on the rack long enough for the next ones to come out of my catalog and it was only a 2 minute item!!! I started yelling at my phone for them to "leave these racks alone". My husband and kids thought I was losing it, and I probably was. hahahahahahaha

lindalucias
02-17-12, 01:06 AM
This reminds me of when I was trying to stock my shop. I was putting out the Simply Casual top and shorts and the clones wouldn't stay away from them. I had 6 other racks/tables with stuff on them, but they kept coming back to just these 2 racks. It was driving me insane as I couldn't keep the clothes on the rack long enough for the next ones to come out of my catalog and it was only a 2 minute item!!! I started yelling at my phone for them to "leave these racks alone". My husband and kids thought I was losing it, and I probably was. hahahahahahaha

LOL that is so funny!