PDA

View Full Version : New missing food bug

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:16 PM
There's a new food bug and I'm not talking about the gifts. When similar plates are consolidated on the counter, its not the right amount. This happened to me at least twice today. I know for sure twice but it definitely could have been more when I wasn't paying close attention to the amounts. First I made waffles on all 7 of my stoves. 7 x 480 = 3360. As I made some more dishes and the waffles were grouped together, the amount became 101!! Then I made a ton of french toast, around 500 plates and as soon as it grouped together the amount changed to 21 plates. I visited neighbors, shut down the game (like I did before with the gifts).. but it never corrected the amount like it previously did. I sat and watched the last plate of french toast go and nothing fixed it, it was just gone.

TeamLava, please look into this and fix ASAP

Unregistered
11-02-10, 05:56 PM
Made bagels with 5 ovens - should be 500 bagels but only 100 now that plates are consolidated. Again with clam chowder - used 3 stoves but now only showing 350 plates. Not happy!

deadpix
11-02-10, 06:18 PM
Hmmmm.... not happening to me.

Checked and rechecked and re-rechecked and ...

All looks OK regardless of whether I'm using 8 stoves, grills, ovens or a combination of all of them.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 06:39 PM
Hmmmm.... not happening to me.

Checked and rechecked and re-rechecked and ...

All looks OK regardless of whether I'm using 8 stoves, grills, ovens or a combination of all of them.

Keep an eye on it deadpix because I know I can't be the only one. It's not every single dish or every time. I have other dishes that added up fine but here and there I catch the glitch. And because I have my door blocked currently, I'm certain of the error. There are no customers to bring the amounts down.

deadpix
11-02-10, 08:01 PM
Keep an eye on it deadpix because I know I can't be the only one. It's not every single dish or every time. I have other dishes that added up fine but here and there I catch the glitch. And because I have my door blocked currently, I'm certain of the error. There are no customers to bring the amounts down.

OK, will keep a lookout, but currently with 16 different dishes.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 09:30 PM
Incredibly aggravating! It was crystal clear:
- had the restaurant door blocked
- spent hours building up food supply for the night: 12 batches of fish & chips, and 16 batches of shrimp kabobs -- that's 12 x 800 = 9,600 plates of fish, and 16 x 550 = 8,800 plates of shrimp. (4 hours with 3 ovens, 4 grills)
- switched to all stoves and started making french toast, then...
- AAARRGH! when the plates got consolidated, went to a single plate of 800 fish and another measly plate of 550 shrimp

_please_ help!

(otherwise, it's a beautiful, fun, and terribly addicting game. Hey wait, maybe this bug is a "good" thing -- it could be the straw that breaks my addiction...)

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:44 PM
Incredibly aggravating! It was crystal clear:
- had the restaurant door blocked
- spent hours building up food supply for the night: 12 batches of fish & chips, and 16 batches of shrimp kabobs -- that's 12 x 800 = 9,600 plates of fish, and 16 x 550 = 8,800 plates of shrimp. (4 hours with 3 ovens, 4 grills)
- switched to all stoves and started making french toast, then...
- AAARRGH! when the plates got consolidated, went to a single plate of 800 fish and another measly plate of 550 shrimp

_please_ help!

(otherwise, it's a beautiful, fun, and terribly addicting game. Hey wait, maybe this bug is a "good" thing -- it could be the straw that breaks my addiction...)

this is on an iPhone 3GS, running version 1.0.1

Unregistered
11-04-10, 10:36 AM
Just happened again with the omelettes this time. I don't mind as much since those only take 5 min to cook but the plates with hours of cooking time is especially frustrating.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 03:13 PM
Happened to me as well! ID: kayla.tastikk or kaylatastikk (can't remember if there's a dot or not...)

Unregistered
11-04-10, 03:43 PM
i noticed this for the first time today, not cool. since then i have keeping counters in storage and putting them back out one by one as needed, so combining isnt needed...arg, another thing to worry about! >:(

Jennielou (jennie2402)

Y3H
11-05-10, 02:46 AM
Yea happened to me.

Had 5 counters of Fish n Chips 800 plates each, after consolidation I was sure that amounted to 4000. After getting more counters, and stocking more fish and chips, I will have a few 800 plates of Fish n Chips on my new counters and my previous 4000 one. After going out and coming back, the plates were all in 800. So meaning, 3200 plates of fish n chips went missing, with my shop closed. Is my Host that hungry!?