PDA

View Full Version : Closed to restock and half of items sold out within an hour.

meca143
02-14-12, 10:34 PM
Device: iPhone 3GS
Version. 1.4.3

How is it that i closed the shop for 1.5 days to restock enough that should last and once I opened the doors this morning, half of my items were all sold out? Now I have to re-close the doors and restock enough again or I should just leave the doors open and let all items go and just leave the game once and for all.
Really, this is a huge hassle if I have to keep doing this.

ultrafrog
02-14-12, 10:43 PM
It's probably because blocking the door wasn't ever an intended mechanism to stop customers from consuming food in the first place. It would be nice if there was a "close doors" option but there isn't.

Seems like what happened is while the door was blocked food wasn't selling, but then once you unblocked, all the food that would have sold, sold at once.

I think you can rearrange your chair to make table/chair arrangement unsuitable for customers so they will be unable to consume any food.

dalula
02-15-12, 04:21 PM
I think it is a "quick" sale, which occurs when you block your door for a certain amount of time and then open it.

sweetstuff525
02-15-12, 06:10 PM
That's why I keep my doors open and able to always be stocked just order a lot of the same clothes/food till you gets me 10000 then order another one little buy little but it will get stocked eventually

queentina3
02-15-12, 06:28 PM
Device: iPhone 3GS
Version. 1.4.3

How is it that i closed the shop for 1.5 days to restock enough that should last and once I opened the doors this morning, half of my items were all sold out? Now I have to re-close the doors and restock enough again or I should just leave the doors open and let all items go and just leave the game once and for all.
Really, this is a huge hassle if I have to keep doing this.

What most people have started doing instead of blocking the door is taking some of their higher quantity items and blocking a part of their store with them. This way the empty racks have time to fill up and all those contrast pumps can sell until you have a good enough stock going. You won't have a quick sale this way and you'll be able to dwindle down some of your higher quantity rack items.

AbercrombieShop
02-20-12, 09:29 PM
That happened to me, too. However, I only had about 2000 items of each specific clothing/acessory so about after one hour my shop was empty.

kooky panda
02-21-12, 04:41 AM
The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Post from DW