PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on How to use things in Storage

alabamadaisy
02-14-12, 08:18 PM
I am new to Pet Shop story and I have a stupid question. How do I use the items in my storage like the plank, carpet swatch, grass seed, aquarium filter, plastic panel, cushion, and love letter? I have a lot of all of them and I'm not sure what to do with them. I know the permits are for when you want to expand your shop and you need a certain amount of permits, but i'm not sure what the rest of the items are.

If someone could explain how to use the items, it would greatly make my day!
[/FONT]

lanicefaith
02-14-12, 08:23 PM
I am new to Pet Shop story and I have a stupid question. How do I use the items in my storage like the plank, carpet swatch, grass seed, aquarium filter, plastic panel, cushion, and love letter? I have a lot of all of them and I'm not sure what to do with them. I know the permits are for when you want to expand your shop and you need a certain amount of permits, but i'm not sure what the rest of the items are.

If someone could explain how to use the items, it would greatly make my day!
[/FONT]

They are for the buildable pets like the poodle, they stay there until you build something and are gradually taken out

kooky panda
02-14-12, 08:49 PM
When you purchase items that need to be built, you click on the item after you place in your shop and you will get a pop showing you what items you need.
You can also click the button to ask nbrs, then you will go to your nbr list and you can request the items you need from your nbrs.

kiwicook
02-24-12, 09:01 AM
I am trying to build the football/cheerleading poodle, and it says I need 9/10 grass seeds. When I look in my storage, I have 9 grass seeds. Why can't I utilize them?

iusedtobedigusr
02-24-12, 10:34 AM
I am trying to build the football/cheerleading poodle, and it says I need 9/10 grass seeds. When I look in my storage, I have 9 grass seeds. Why can't I utilize them?

When you get the 10th one you will be able to.