PDA

View Full Version : Cant buy Dahlias

softtouchangek
02-14-12, 03:57 PM
Hi I am playing Farm Story and one of my goals is to harvest 15 Dahlias. How am I to do that when I am only a level 27 and it takes level 35 to buy them? Please let me know I would like to move on.:confused:

june_621
02-14-12, 10:28 PM
i guess you just need to level up to do it... i was level 33 when this goal popped up, i just save some coins & bought loads of stuff to get the xp out of it
so far as i see it the tool shed is best value for money (an average 9 coins for 1 xp), but you need to complete it (with parts) to get the xp, the barn and farm house are good for level ups too (an average 80 coins for 1xp)
hope that helps and hope you get past it soon :)

pinkster73
02-14-12, 10:30 PM
Strawberries and tool sheds are the way to go to level up quickly.

hectorloch
02-15-12, 12:54 PM
Tool Sheds are great - I have 149 but you will be lucky to get more than one a day. Gazebos or woodpiles are the fastest way to buy maximum xp. However, if you have the cash the best return per FS coins is to buy and sell the grains. Corn is the best value per coin - but will wear your tapping finger out quicker. Red Q's give the most per tap - but compare the grain prices with your available coin resources carefully.

I have heard it suggested that buying and selling crops to gain xp is *****ing. Nonsense; it's an immense amount of work - to the labourer, the spoils. Also, were it not a legitimate function of the game, the "Sell" button wouldn't be there.

pinkster73
02-15-12, 01:13 PM
Tool Sheds are great - I have 149 but you will be lucky to get more than one a day. Gazebos or woodpiles are the fastest way to buy maximum xp. However, if you have the cash the best return per FS coins is to buy and sell the grains. Corn is the best value per coin - but will wear your tapping finger out quicker. Red Q's give the most per tap - but compare the grain prices with your available coin resources carefully.

I have heard it suggested that buying and selling crops to gain xp is *****ing. Nonsense; it's an immense amount of work - to the labourer, the spoils. Also, were it not a legitimate function of the game, the "Sell" button wouldn't be there.

Omg Hector I did that to go from 3 leaves to mastery on the white pointsettas and it sucked so bad I will never do it again. Maybe its *****ing but its not easy. Never again.

hectorloch
02-15-12, 01:43 PM
It's certainly not *****ing, O Pink One, as anyone having tried it will testify - on a stack of empty fingertip restorative cream jars ! Actually, I've just done a bit of it recently re Mastery. I plead "necessity". My objective was to ensure no one saw these ugly flowers on my Farm ! Can you imagine ? Anyway, we can all agree it's desperation stuff as it's incredibly hard work.

That said, these Goals must surely be for all to play - so, it wasn't great forward planning to make the level 35 dahlias one of the tests in the first place !

ksbmommy
02-15-12, 03:35 PM
Omg Hector I did that to go from 3 leaves to mastery on the white pointsettas and it sucked so bad I will never do it again. Maybe its *****ing but its not easy. Never again.

I did too thinking they were going to get removed when they said they were initially. It about ****ed my poor little fingers! I don't feel it is *****ing either - it is hard work.