PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sale Glitch?

stkmw02
02-14-12, 09:25 AM
Last night I saw that the Gems were 20% off... there was a count down. I had 3 hours left!

I tried to purchase gems and it said I must first purchase the app?

So, I thought perhaps it was a problem with the credit card... I added a different credit card and tried again. Once again, I must purchase the app first.

I spent those 3 hours restarting my iPad, refreshing my internet, doing all sorts of ridiculous things to try to purchase gems at that great sale price. NOTHING would work! So I gave up. Now, this morning I decide to see what's wrong... and now that the gems are NOT on sale it will allow me to purchase gems? Seems like the "sale" was a glitch!

I'm going to wait to see if there will be another sale before I purchase again... but what do I do when it says I must buy the app first???

TheHelpfulPlace
02-14-12, 09:45 AM
Delete the app and reinstall it using the account that you use to purchases gems with. Your issue simply means that the app was downloaded from a different iTunes account

cicirobi
02-24-12, 05:58 PM
Help! I noticed today that there is a gem sale (20% off) and its not appearing on my mom's pet story game but it is showing on mine. I deleted the app on my mom's iPad and it still has that glitch. Please help!! Only 3 hours left to buy gems.

RealFarmer1222
02-24-12, 06:03 PM
I'm having a simlar problem on restuart story. I emailed support.

cicirobi
02-24-12, 06:09 PM
If you get any response back can you let me know? I'll email support as well and if I hear anything I'll post on here to let people know. Thanks.

RealFarmer1222
02-24-12, 06:19 PM
If you get any response back can you let me know?

I'll try, but I'm not sure which e-mail account I sent it from:confused:

Anyway, KP said she had the same prob and she is more of a major domo than me.

cicirobi
02-24-12, 06:21 PM
I'll try, but I'm not sure which e-mail account I sent it from:confused:

Anyway, KP said she had the same prob and she is more of a major domo than me.

Great thanks a lot :)

cicirobi
02-24-12, 06:43 PM
I just received an email regarding a gem sale for my mom's iPad game, this is what it said: "while our current sale is not available for 100% of players, it is possible a similar sale will become available in the future for all players." what I want to know is how long is it going to take for all players to be able to receive this discount? It's not fair IMO that only certain players receive this discount. Everyone should receive it. That's just my opinion.