PDA

View Full Version : Stove Bug !

xGalGirlx
02-14-12, 09:08 AM
I am currently facing stoves bug in both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.
Please kindly help. I cooked something, and I've placed it on counter. But there is still the sign of uncooked food on that particular stove. I moved the stove and ..
The stove was moved normally but there is another stove with the sign of the uncooked food on the position that I've moved. I clicked on it and nothing happen. I can place other things on it but it is very annoying. Please help and check.

kooky panda
02-14-12, 10:27 AM
Try restarting your games. Also if you play on Idevice and you have both the regular and Valentine games installed, close out the regular games(or delete them) and only play on the Valentine Games.

TheRandomDude
02-18-12, 09:09 PM
If you have A Valentine Edition And A Normal Edition. Delete BOTH versions and reinstall ONE of them, don't worry about progress cuz UR progress is saved on Teamlavas servers! U can try selling the stove or storing it in UR inventory then taking it bak out... Plz reply if this works or not

queentina3
02-18-12, 09:11 PM
The Valentine's version is the up-to-date one and should be the one used. The regular version does not have the most recent bug fixes on it and we've been advised by GM to use the Valentine's version for the moment.

Nala_Diner
02-18-12, 10:25 PM
Place the stove back where the uncooked food image is. Cook the same food again. When cooked, serve and it should solve ur problem. It did the trick for me.