PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal crops

ccane77
02-14-12, 09:06 AM
Does anyone know when pink candle and candy hearts will be removed?

What about the chocolate roses and heart berries?

Are daikon, bok choy and square melons considered seasonal?

pinkster73
02-14-12, 09:25 AM
Good question. Anyone? Bueller?

MizCricket
02-14-12, 10:05 AM
Whenever TL tells us they'll be removed. Or not. ;-)

kooky panda
02-14-12, 10:26 AM
Last word I got on the Valentine crops was they would probably be removed in around 2 weeks.(remember can be subject to change)
I am not sure on the others if these are considered seasonal.
I will see if I can get any information.

koala23farm
02-16-12, 05:06 PM
why seasonal crops offer only one xp?

nmishii
02-16-12, 05:38 PM
Its not just seasonal crops that are 1 XP.

Bok Choy and Goya, both 16 hr crops are only 1XP and the profit is 35 and 80 coins. Other 16 hr fruits and vegetables are 3 XPs and 140-260 coins profit.

Square melon is also 1 XP when old 6 hr crops were 2 XPs. There's a 45 coin profit, compared to 140-190 for other 6 hr fruits and vegetables.

It appears TL is trying to slow the game down by giving less XPs and profit for new crops.

Note that Ornaments Crop is 3 XP when 6 hrs crops used to typically be 2 XP, but has a low profit at 45 coins.

pegasus2010
02-16-12, 06:09 PM
TL lowered profits in all crops introduced in the last months. Same with other TL game yields. Wonder why? Lmao

nmishii
02-16-12, 07:58 PM
Last word I got on the Valentine crops was they would probably be removed in around 2 weeks.(remember can be subject to change)
I am not sure on the others if these are considered seasonal.
I will see if I can get any information.

Can we assume the chocolate strawberries and rhubarb released on 2/16 are NOT Valentine's crops, since they were released after Valentine's Day?

kooky panda
02-16-12, 09:03 PM
Can we assume the chocolate strawberries and rhubarb released on 2/16 are NOT Valentine's crops, since they were released after Valentine's Day?

I would say on rhubarb not sesonal, but I do not want to commit on choc strawberries, yet. I will check. I am still waiting for an answer on the square melon, bok choy and goya.
I will add these to my list.

lupi123
02-16-12, 09:18 PM
Now every time I get a new crop I am worried they will go away soon. Can TL let us know which crops are staying and which ones will be gone?
Can we assume that the crops that were unlocked by valentine goals (chocolate berries, heart berries, chocolate heart tree) are staying?

ariesblu
02-16-12, 10:23 PM
Can we assume that the crops that were unlocked by valentine goals (chocolate berries, heart berries, chocolate heart tree) are staying?
Wow, never saw those. Would have been nice of tl to actually put it out for everyone.

pinkster73
02-16-12, 10:27 PM
Wow, never saw those. Would have been nice of tl to actually put it out for everyone.

They're gorgeous. You looky, no touchy.

ohdiscordia
02-17-12, 12:53 AM

Ha! Why would they do that? You crazy ;)

bittsville
02-19-12, 08:15 PM
I know, this is getting ridiculous, I keep loosing the seasonal crops it is taking me forever to master. It seems like the 4th level is the longest. I am wondering whether to even plant them any longer. It seems to take me forever to master crops (the 4th level is the longest) and I have other crops I could be working on other than the seasonal ones. At this point I am avoiding the longer ones like the heart candy. Farm story is frustrating me a lot with these fly by night crops.

hectorloch
02-20-12, 07:34 AM
I know, this is getting ridiculous, I keep loosing the seasonal crops it is taking me forever to master. It seems like the 4th level is the longest. I am wondering whether to even plant them any longer. It seems to take me forever to master crops (the 4th level is the longest) and I have other crops I could be working on other than the seasonal ones. At this point I am avoiding the longer ones like the heart candy. Farm story is frustrating me a lot with these fly by night crops.

The 4th level is indeed the longest - the levels double so it's 500, 1000, 2000 and 4000 mastery leaf points at the 4 successive levels. With 1 point for sowing and 2 on cropping, divide by three to get the number of "crop rotations" you have to do. I agree level 4 can seem like forever. But if you've got until 28th Feb, you should be able to do it - the regulars will still be there waiting, these ones won't :)

RealFarmer1222
02-20-12, 11:00 AM
Level 4 DOES take a long time. I've been playing regularly for over a month and finally got my gnome for cranberries. However, you do get a gem a level 2 and that is fairly easy to obtain. So, if your not interested in collecting gnomes, only getting gems, it's probably best just to go to Lvl 2 in most crops.

I have been pushing hard to get my gnome for potatoes, though, since I grow alot of them in rl.

pinkster73
02-20-12, 11:10 AM
Level 4 DOES take a long time. I've been playing regularly for over a month and finally got my gnome for cranberries. However, you do get a gem a level 2 and that is fairly easy to obtain. So, if your not interested in collecting gnomes, only getting gems, it's probably best just to go to Lvl 2 in most crops.

I have been pushing hard to get my gnome for potatoes, though, since I grow alot of them in rl.

Well I have a potato brush!

ccane77
02-20-12, 02:31 PM
Does it look like the 28th will be the day? I better get growing! Lol

BellasHouse1
02-20-12, 02:51 PM
I don't even have Chocolate Heart tree for my farm. I see my neighbors that have them, but I can't find them anywhere in my store. Can anyone tell me what's going on with this one?

ariesblu
02-20-12, 02:55 PM
I don't even have Chocolate Heart tree for my farm. I see my neighbors that have them, but I can't find them anywhere in my store. Can anyone tell me what's going on with this one?
It is a goal reward offered only to ios devices. Androids do not have them, and there's no telling if tl will ever bother bringing them over.

BellasHouse1
02-20-12, 02:57 PM
Is it the same with heart berries? I just noticed I don't have that one either.

nmishii
02-20-12, 03:02 PM
Is it the same with heart berries? I just noticed I don't have that one either.

Yep. Androids are not important enough to get that one either. Or the Chocolate Roses.

kkev2
02-20-12, 03:29 PM
I am willing to be that we android player get them in time. I would, however, like an update from TL as to when that time will be.

May, August, 2013?

nmishii
02-20-12, 03:37 PM
TL will not give dates or timeframes on when things will be released, since their schedules are fluid.

The best you'll get from them is that they're working on bringing goals to Androids as soon as possible, but they can't speculate on when that will be.

GM did post once that Androids probably won't get past goals, just the new ones that come out after goals are released to Android.

In the past it generally takes 3-6 months to get new features from when iOS got them.

koala23farm
02-21-12, 02:19 AM
what about choco rose?when will they go away?

headqtrs
02-26-12, 07:41 PM
Do we need to master the crop to level 4 in order to keep a seasonal crop or is level 1 mastery sufficient to keep the crop?

nmishii
02-26-12, 07:49 PM
The seasonal crops will go away regardles of your mastery level. Same for goal and non-goal crops, but its possible the goal crops may stay around longer than non-goal crops.

pinkster73
02-26-12, 08:26 PM
The seasonal crops will go away regardles of your mastery level. Same for goal and non-goal crops, but its possible the goal crops may stay around longer than non-goal crops.

Which really sucks.

headqtrs
02-26-12, 11:35 PM
I don't understand the point of trying to master the seasonal crops if you lose them no matter how far you are in mastering them. Am I missing something here?

FarmerZionLion
02-27-12, 02:50 AM
2 gems and a gnome

headqtrs
02-27-12, 02:45 PM
True. Point taken. I guess that is what we are working towards, not just completed crops.

janibany
02-27-12, 03:57 PM
And two weeks later, still no answer

pinkster73
02-27-12, 04:18 PM
And two weeks later, still no answer

Yup. Tapping fingers. Sigh.

janibany
02-27-12, 05:16 PM
Yup. Tapping fingers. Sigh.

Same in fashion, no answers

queentina3
02-27-12, 05:18 PM
I really don't think they're going to give us any. After what happened with the Jan 20th removal/not removal, they are probably holding back. I really wish we knew for all the games as well, but wishing never really worked for me. Now where is a meteor shower when you need one, we could wish on the falling "stars". :(

ccane77
02-28-12, 09:54 AM
I am hoping no news is good news. I rather they say a tentative date (Jan 20) than not give us no date at all and just pull them like they did the Halloween stuff.

hectorloch
02-28-12, 10:13 AM
I think I have news which should cheer you up. When they are taken away will depend more on how many people are still buying the Valentine gem items than how long we're likely to need to master all the items. We tend to leave Xmas behind quite quickly after New Year - both here and in the real, e.g. do you buy a Xmas Tree on January 15th ? - but Valentines has longer legs. It was a popular issue last year - even had a special and separate game - and I see lots of V items about and, I think, still being bought. So, provided TL are getting the gems, the V issue items will stay. When the revenue stops or declines, we'll get a stop notice period and TL will move on to the next gem seller. Entirely understandable.

viviansmo
02-28-12, 10:34 AM
all the same, I'm working on mastering those flower crops... candy hearts done, and pink candles about 1/3 way through the last leaf, so should be done in a couple more days.
then I'll work on the shorter crops that I can probably kick out in a couple of days if I know which ones are actually going away.

I really really hope the dicentra is here to stay! I love dicentra and can't grow them in real life because our climate is too warm and dry.

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 10:56 AM
all the same, I'm working on mastering those flower crops... candy hearts done, and pink candles about 1/3 way through the last leaf, so should be done in a couple more days.
then I'll work on the shorter crops that I can probably kick out in a couple of days if I know which ones are actually going away.

I really really hope the dicentra is here to stay! I love dicentra and can't grow them in real life because our climate is too warm and dry.

I would think Rhubarb and Dicentra Stay. I just want to try to finish my last 10 crops, I need to do, All 2-4 day ones. And since these seasonal started with the , should they stay and should they grow now, If they go there will be Trouble.........

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 11:00 AM
I have not had time to do any except, rush like a MOM at a Toy Store or a Or Any Woman at a Shoe sale, to get things done, just in case.

pinkster73
02-28-12, 11:04 AM

Yes its one flower that grows better where I am ha ha. Until the jackrabbits eat them :(

queentina3
02-28-12, 02:20 PM
Yes its one flower that grows better where I am ha ha. Until the jackrabbits eat them :(

I don't know which is worse, jackrabbits eating things or having the chipmunks burrow down to where I plant my bulbs and take off with them. Expecting, come spring, to see a nicely planted garden path grow and to see nothing but bear dirt because those "soingosidnhgosignosdingosignsldkngsldgnslnlsdgnlas kngla;skng;" have taken off with them yet again. I even put down special mesh and they still gnawed their way through to them. :(

nmishii
02-28-12, 02:26 PM
I don't know which is worse, jackrabbits eating things or having the chipmunks burrow down to where I plant my bulbs and take off with them. Expecting, come spring, to see a nicely planted garden path grow and to see nothing but bear dirt because those "soingosidnhgosignosdingosignsldkngsldgnslnlsdgnlas kngla;skng;" have taken off with them yet again. I even put down special mesh and they still gnawed their way through to them. :(

For me, its possums eating the avocados off my tree. Possums are ugly and they stink.

pinkster73
02-28-12, 02:36 PM

Ah yes the squirrels eat my bulbs too. They don't just eat the greenery they dig the whole thing up and nom nom nom. I got some all natural animal repellent made for spraying on all my flowers but apparently it was pretty tasty too.

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 03:35 PM
For me, its possums eating the avocados off my tree. Possums are ugly and they stink.

But really taste good, Just soak in milk one day, then in butter and garlic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkster73
02-28-12, 03:38 PM
But really taste good, Just soak in milk one day, then in butter and garlic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You eat possums soaked in milk with butter and garlic?! Disgusting!

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 03:39 PM
OMG I want a Buffalo Burger now. So lean, Ostrich is OK, Kangaroo kinda gamey, But Buffalo makes Kobe beef taste like garbage.

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 03:42 PM
Hun if game takin off and you add butter and galic, It is all good!!!

nmishii
02-28-12, 03:43 PM

Oh, pinkster is not going to like that post. :p

On the rare occasion I can trap one, I take them to the animal shelter. For a while they used to euthanize them but stopped that several years ago. Now they release them into their natural habitat. Which I sometimes think is across the street from where I live.

pinkster73
02-28-12, 03:45 PM
Oh, pinkster is not going to like that post. :p

On the rare occasion I can trap one, I take them to the animal shelter. For a while they used to euthanize them but stopped that several years ago. Now they release them into their natural habitat. Which I sometimes think is across the street from where I live.

Don't tell anyone but if I catch a mouse I put it near my neighbors house :p

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 03:47 PM
Sorry, I don't eat it, yet. Hey in a few years that may be gourmet cooking. Did eat everything else and yes Buffalo is leanest and most flavorful. about 1/4 fat and calories for a quarter pounder.

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 03:51 PM
I think of all woman that thought of Thom and Jerry and thought Jerry was so cute....Cute NOW BABY HUH?

RealFarmer1222
02-28-12, 03:55 PM
Deer pretty much wiped out my tomatoes and green beans last year. I got the farm "red tagged" so hunters can harvest deer basically the entire year. Three have been harvested already.

RealFarmer1222
02-28-12, 03:56 PM
Oh, and I agree with pinkster....possum is disgusting.

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 04:03 PM
Well Jetrho and Jed didn't and who can take them Imerican Icans Down...

iusedtobedigusr
02-28-12, 04:11 PM
Ok Real ever had Buffalo?????, We have ranches in PA to bring it back and it is not what herds was 200 years ago, and until rest of world finds out good. Ostrish and Kangaroo are gamey. So are most other meats. Why I eat pork, chicken and beef most times, But my momma fed me arsinic in dem old Lima beans which i hated. So I figured eat anything once.

kooky panda
02-28-12, 04:58 PM
Okay lets get back on topic on the seasonal crops. No list has been released, but the Valentine items and goals will remain unitl March 13th.
(items you have unlocked will remain longer in the game)

janibany
02-28-12, 05:08 PM
Okay lets get back on topic on the seasonal crops. No list has been released, but the Valentine items and goals will remain unitl March 13th.
(items you have unlocked will remain longer in the game)

Yeeey, two more weeks, thank you Kooky! Gotta plan my harvest, I wish though we had a list

kooky panda
02-28-12, 05:31 PM
Yeeey, two more weeks, thank you Kooky! Gotta plan my harvest, I wish though we had a list

I know, the lists are hard to get, but I am trying to see if I can get a for sure of items that are not considered seasonal and will be staying, at least we will know which ones to put on hold.

queentina3
02-28-12, 09:23 PM
I know, the lists are hard to get, but I am trying to see if I can get a for sure of items that are not considered seasonal and will be staying, at least we will know which ones to put on hold.

Did the xmas goals have crops and did you guys get to keep those? The way GM worded that announcement it sounds like the crops for these goals will be permanent for us, but I thought I read somewhere in here that normally isn't the case. Anyway we can find out if he was just talking about BS/RS, which normally do get to keep their recipes, and if Farm will also apply here?

kooky panda
02-28-12, 09:26 PM
Did the xmas goals have crops and did you guys get to keep those? The way GM worded that announcement it sounds like the crops for these goals will be permanent for us, but I thought I read somewhere in here that normally isn't the case. Anyway we can find out if he was just talking about BS/RS, which normally do get to keep their recipes, and if Farm will also apply here?

I still have the locked crops and trees from the christmas goals.

queentina3
02-28-12, 09:29 PM
Were you able to unlock any and are those still available to you? I also have locked ones, in all my games LOL, but I also kept the unlocked ones in BS/RS which is normal and never had any xmas goals for Farm. Stupid hubby taking forever to make up his mind on whether I deserved an iPad or not. :rolleyes:

pinkster73
02-28-12, 10:05 PM
Were you able to unlock any and are those still available to you? I also have locked ones, in all my games LOL, but I also kept the unlocked ones in BS/RS which is normal and never had any xmas goals for Farm. Stupid hubby taking forever to make up his mind on whether I deserved an iPad or not. :rolleyes:

Well of course you did. And I told my husband that your husband bought you one.

nmishii
02-28-12, 10:09 PM
Well of course you did. And I told my husband that your husband bought you one.

So pinkster - are you saying you want your husband to get you an iPad? If you do, who is going to whine about Android parity with me?

pinkster73
02-28-12, 10:18 PM
So pinkster - are you saying you want your husband to get you an iPad? If you do, who is going to whine about Android parity with me?

Actually I want an Android tablet so I'm compatible with his and also I'm familiar with that OS. Plus I'd never abandon you, unlike someone else. Cough cough, rhymes with bean dina :p

queentina3
02-28-12, 10:26 PM
Maybe nmishii will abandon as well and cough up an iOS phone, you know, since she broke hers. :p :rolleyes:

And I didn't really abandon, I still use my Android as a secondary game and even have FARM on it! But the thing constantly boots me after harvesting 10 plots. :rolleyes: I even have that new nifty upgrade that I had been waiting on, and guess what, IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME, it made playing the games WORSE. Good thing I got the iPad, otherwise I would've had to abandon all TL games until my contract expires. :(

Am I really not whining enough about you guys not having parity? I even posted in the update thread by GM that they should offer Androids the make-up counter in Fashion or give another catalog that allows make-up to replace the one that will be yanked! :(

pinkster73
02-28-12, 10:39 PM
Maybe nmishii will abandon as well and cough up an iOS phone, you know, since she broke hers. :p :rolleyes:

And I didn't really abandon, I still use my Android as a secondary game and even have FARM on it! But the thing constantly boots me after harvesting 10 plots. :rolleyes: I even have that new nifty upgrade that I had been waiting on, and guess what, IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME, it made playing the games WORSE. Good thing I got the iPad, otherwise I would've had to abandon all TL games until my contract expires. :(

Am I really not whining enough about you guys not having parity? I even posted in the update thread by GM that they should offer Androids the make-up counter in Fashion or give another catalog that allows make-up to replace the one that will be yanked! :(

Oh no don't make sad faces! I wasn't referring to you. Ok I was but with no seriousness. You whine enough for parity don't worry :)

Don't be sad or I'll feel like a donkey :(

queentina3
02-28-12, 10:43 PM
Oh no don't make sad faces! I wasn't referring to you. Ok I was but with no seriousness. You whine enough for parity don't worry :)

Don't be sad or I'll feel like a donkey :(

The sad face was more about my constant android issue actually, don't ever get a motorola bionic droid as they are unpredictable! My donkey was just fine having the peacock, so I don't know why the other animals disliked my purchase so much, you and he are quite alike. :p

nmishii
02-28-12, 10:47 PM
No, while I had a choice to get a new iPhone since Sprint carries them now, I chose to stick with my Android phone.

You could have gotten an Android tablet like pinkster wants. :p

pinkster73
02-28-12, 10:47 PM
The sad face was more about my constant android issue actually, don't ever get a motorola bionic droid as they are unpredictable! My donkey was just fine having the peacock, so I don't know why the other animals disliked my purchase so much, you and he are quite alike. :p

Oh no you didn't! :O

queentina3
02-28-12, 11:05 PM
Last off topic I promise mods. I almost did get android tablets, twice! When I got my phone they had $50 for a tablet but the hubby said no! Then I begged my family for the Kindle Fire to replace my older kindle for xmas and none of them got it for me. :(

So this time when I begged for weeks, he finally caved and got me the iPad. I used against him his wanting the iPhone last October and I was insisting on the Driod Bionic. :rolleyes: Boy was I wrong there.

nmishii
02-28-12, 11:12 PM
Last off topic I promise mods. I almost did get android tablets, twice! When I got my phone they had $50 for a tablet but the hubby said no! Then I begged my family for the Kindle Fire to replace my older kindle for xmas and none of them got it for me. :(

So this time when I begged for weeks, he finally caved and got me the iPad. I used against him his wanting the iPhone last October and I was insisting on the Driod Bionic. :rolleyes: Boy was I wrong there.

Okay, everything is okay. :)

In my case neither an iPad or Android tablet would work. I'm away from wifi too much and would end up with too much withered crops and flies. I need to be able to access my games from 3G/4G as well as wifi.

kooky panda
02-29-12, 06:07 AM

yes I unlocked all the christmas crops and trees, and they are still in the store to buy more.

queentina3
02-29-12, 11:54 AM
yes I unlocked all the christmas crops and trees, and they are still in the store to buy more.

Ok thanks Kooky! I was either tired or very confused when you mentioned having locked ones. I'll go with I was both. :p

ccane77
03-02-12, 01:00 PM
Any word on what is considered seasonal? It would be nice if when they introduce new crops that they could maybe put a small s in the corner of the picture so people would know what is considered seasonal and could plan accordingly.

viviansmo
03-02-12, 01:57 PM
or colored borders for when seasons overlap, as they often do. red border for Christmas, pink for VD, bright green for St Patty's, etc. would be so helpful to have a visual clue that these are temporary/seasonal crops or trees!

Dabag
03-02-12, 03:35 PM
i do like this idea. would help everyone including TL

lylahmae
03-02-12, 06:38 PM
Yes great idea!

bethysweettreats
03-05-12, 02:04 PM
Sorry if this was already answered (I didn't see it), but is there really anything different about mastering seasonals than there is mastering a regular crop? In the end, don't you end up with 2 diamonds (one from level 2 and one from level 4) and a gnome for a regular crop, as well?

queentina3
03-05-12, 02:10 PM
Sorry if this was already answered (I didn't see it), but is there really anything different about mastering seasonals than there is mastering a regular crop? In the end, don't you end up with 2 diamonds (one from level 2 and one from level 4) and a gnome for a regular crop, as well?

Nothing different, but since the seasonals are only around for a short time, your window to get those extra gems is much smaller. :(

bethysweettreats
03-05-12, 02:16 PM
Okay, gotcha. Thanks. :)

ccane77
03-09-12, 11:37 AM
Still no confirmation what will be removed huh? Just wonderrin

ccane77
03-09-12, 11:39 AM
Still no confirmation what will be removed huh? Just wonderrin

Oops hit the button by mistake.

Anyway, I was wondering about the rhubarb and the dicentra.

ccane77
03-15-12, 06:29 AM
Well I guess rhubarb was seasonal after all! Geez I never could get an answer on what's seasonal! Very frustrating!��

ccane77
03-15-12, 06:30 AM

Guess it was a bad assumption. That rhubarb wasnt seasonal!

Snapenath
03-16-12, 10:09 AM
Now, further to the great disappointment of their farmers, could TL confirm which are seasonal crops and which are permanent??
I got scared when you talked about the sugar apple tree and bought 20 of them.
But what about the square melons, the bok choy and the other chinese new year crop? Didn't they come out before the V-Day stuff? Shouldn't they have been removed before those then?
Or maybe we can consider that they have become permanent?
Anyway, it would be good to know.

pinkster73
03-16-12, 10:13 AM
Now, further to the great disappointment of their farmers, could TL confirm which are seasonal crops and which are permanent??
I got scared when you talked about the sugar apple tree and bought 20 of them.
But what about the square melons, the bok choy and the other chinese new year crop? Didn't they come out before the V-Day stuff? Shouldn't they have been removed before those then?
Or maybe we can consider that they have become permanent?
Anyway, it would be good to know.

Yes I want to know about the bok choy, goya etc.
Kooky can you ask?

kooky panda
03-16-12, 10:26 AM
Yes I want to know about the bok choy, goya etc.
Kooky can you ask?

Just did.. I will let you know if I get an answer.

Snapenath
03-16-12, 10:33 AM
Thank you Kooky!!!

pinkster73
03-16-12, 10:37 AM
Notice she said IF. Not when. Omg TL.

queentina3
03-16-12, 10:54 AM
Kooky, since you're asking about Farm, would you mind asking about BS as well? There were quite a few recipes that came out that many of us are still waiting to hear if they're going to be yanked.

kooky panda
03-16-12, 10:56 AM
Notice she said IF. Not when. Omg TL.

keeping it real, pinkster. lol

kooky panda
03-16-12, 10:56 AM
Kooky, since you're asking about Farm, would you mind asking about BS as well? There were quite a few recipes that came out that many of us are still waiting to hear if they're going to be yanked.
Let me start with farm, then I will move to bakery. maybe smaller lists at a time maybe better than asking for a huge list.

kooky panda
03-16-12, 06:05 PM
Okay I did get word, the the CMs are pretty sure that the chinese crops should be staying in the game.
(but remember things can change down the line.)

pinkster73
03-16-12, 06:18 PM
Okay I did get word, the the CMs are pretty sure that the chinese crops should be staying in the game.
(but remember things can change down the line.)

Yay!!!! But that could change down the line.

MarisaFingerella
03-16-12, 10:00 PM
When will the lucky roses and shamrocks be taken off the inventory?

pinkster73
03-16-12, 10:17 PM
When will the lucky roses and shamrocks be taken off the inventory?

They haven't said yet.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-16-12, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the info Kooky. Hate all this uncertainty.

MarisaFingerella
03-16-12, 10:51 PM
Okay. I will try to master them as fast as I can :)