PDA

View Full Version : Out of Sync Issues

lamoca88
02-13-12, 08:29 PM
Hi,

I'm playing on an Iphone 4S and I keep getting the out of sync message. I get it constantly, approximately every 1-2 min the message just pops up. It started a couple of days ago, even though I've played the game for two weeks with no problems. Is there anything I can do?

TheHelpfulPlace
02-13-12, 08:32 PM
Are you playing both the valentine and regular version? It's always better to play one at a time.

kooky panda
02-13-12, 09:18 PM
The valentine version is the best to play because when it was released, there were some bug fixes in it.
Also if you are playing on wifi switch to 3G and see if you are still having the issue.
Try syncing to itunes, this sometimes helps.

bobbyrae
02-13-12, 09:30 PM
I still have out of sync issues esp with restaurant.Whenever i clear my stoves i usually have to wait a little, visit a neighbour's restaurant or open another game, before cooking another dish or especially before putting my appliances in storage. Sometimes when i visit a neighbour & go back to my restaurant the stoves i just cleared have the ready to serve food on them back again. I once lost about 5 pumpkin pies that way. Had to recook them to finish the goal!

lamoca88
02-13-12, 10:16 PM
Are you playing both the valentine and regular version? It's always better to play one at a time.

Can you? I have both installed, but I only have the Valentine version on my phone and that's the one I play.