PDA

View Full Version : Earning less coins in Bakery :(

27Redd
02-13-12, 07:14 PM
Hello :) I have been noticing that I am earning considerably less money in my bakery than in my restaurant. Today when I went in both after work I earned approximately $25,000 less in my bakery. I also notice a big difference over night as well. I have the same amount of tables and chairs in each place (29) and all my plates are worth $4. It even takes my restaurant people longer to get to some tables but I earn more there. Weird.

I have reinstalled both multiple times. I am also up to date on my Droid-Evo software. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Team Lava :)

klaatoo
02-17-12, 05:15 PM
check out fecsuper threads on efficient designs, this will help speed up food consumption and earnings.

sweetstuff525
02-17-12, 05:51 PM
Weird I sell more in bakery

kooky panda
02-17-12, 06:19 PM
Make sure all your table and chairs are close to the door and hostess table.

27Redd
02-17-12, 09:30 PM
Thanks for your suggestions everyone but an efficient design area is not the the reason I play. :) As far as location of my hostess and location of tables, to me they do appear closer to my door in my bakery. I even have some plates that are worth more in my bakery. Weird. I mainly started this post because when I emailed TL support they told me to post instead of emailing them. It's not that big of a deal to me, I still love to play regardless. I just wanted to make sure it's wasn't a bug.

Thx again :)