PDA

View Full Version : Valentine goal failure

sophmyluv
02-13-12, 08:41 AM
Finished valentine goal. Gems appeared in total for few seconds but then disappeared. Love sleep bed is in valentine shop but not in regular shop. Granddtr also playing and same thing happened to her. What is deal?

kattybell
02-13-12, 08:43 AM
If your running both regular and valentine pet shop you should just be running the valentine version. By having both versions it can cause syncing issues.

sophmyluv
02-13-12, 01:08 PM
If your running both regular and valentine pet shop you should just be running the valentine version. By having both versions it can cause syncing issues.

Thanks. Will valentine shop go away after valentines ? What happens with things that are in valentine shop but not in regular version?

kattybell
02-13-12, 01:09 PM
Thanks. Will valentine shop go away after valentines ? What happens with things that are in valentine shop but not in regular version?

Valentines shop will stop getting updates yes. The items that are in valentines will only be available until a limited time. I'm not sure of what date.

sophmyluv
02-13-12, 01:25 PM
Valentines shop will stop getting updates yes. The items that are in valentines will only be available until a limited time. I'm not sure of what date.

So, if I get a new pet in valentine shop it will not go to regular shop at end of valentine shop updates?

kooky panda
02-13-12, 01:28 PM
Right now the valentine items are in the Valentine version. Eventually these items will be moved to the regular game. Anything you buy in the valentine version
you will keep and will be under your regular game down the line.

sophmyluv
02-13-12, 01:29 PM
Right now the valentine items are in the Valentine version. Eventually these items will be moved to the regular game. Anything you buy in the valentine version
you will keep and will be under your regular game down the line.
Thanks for all your help

sophmyluv
02-16-12, 12:30 PM
Thanks for all your help

Followed your advice. Only running valentine shop. Everything worked out. After a few days it seemed to sync and we got our gems. Thanks again

kooky panda
02-16-12, 12:32 PM
Followed your advice. Only running valentine shop. Everything worked out. After a few days it seemed to sync and we got our gems. Thanks again
Yeah!! I love good news.