PDA

View Full Version : Choices of gifts for gifting

yaharalady
02-13-12, 08:27 AM
When do you get the gift option of tile, wiring, gloves, etc. my catalog has remained static since I began playing. Dog bone, crate, topiary, 3 different trees, chicken cow or sheep.
NBRS at lower levels have offered gloves, wiring, tiles and the like.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to upgrade the gift catalog?
Thanks for your help
Yaharalady

pinkster73
02-13-12, 09:03 AM
You should be show to gift all those parts too. Are you scrolling all the way over?

yaharalady
02-13-12, 01:29 PM
There's no way to scroll. Only on the screen that says a certain nbr has sent a gift or requested a gift. I guess that's the news in my profile. The gifting screen only has animals, trees and decode with 3 choices ea. I'm using on iPad. I reloaded about 10 days ago.

kooky panda
02-13-12, 01:34 PM
There's no way to scroll. Only on the screen that says a certain nbr has sent a gift or requested a gift. I guess that's the news in my profile. The gifting screen only has animals, trees and decode with 3 choices ea. I'm using on iPad. I reloaded about 10 days ago.

menu-social- neighbors- hit gift and you will see white chicken, dog bowl and apple tree. swipe the screen to the left and you will see plum tree, orange tree and chicken... keeping swiping the screen and you will start seeing the bricks, concrete,etc gifts.

(this is on iphone)

yaharalady
02-14-12, 08:40 AM
Thank you. I was looking for a side tab. ��