PDA

View Full Version : Gems gone and I see it als a bug!!!

dafkes24
02-13-12, 05:38 AM
today i have play this game and i was checking what for items there was in the store. After i open the file for the expand stuff i want to go to the next page. I tipped (accidentally; al little to mutch to the left side) on the magic box. Normaly you must have to place the box for to lose the gems, now i lost the 24 gems and i don't see the magic box (i don't want it) in my storage.:mad: Is there any possibility to return my gems? Thanks for your help in the matter.

kattybell
02-13-12, 05:41 AM
I'm sorry you lost your gems. When you hit the box, a pop up should come up with what you 'won.' Did you get that pop up? Do you see anything new in design tab?

dafkes24
02-13-12, 05:43 AM
Thanks for your reply.

No i don't and i won't it. :(

kattybell
02-13-12, 05:49 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game and ask them to tell you what item you got.

dafkes24
02-13-12, 05:57 AM
Thanks Kattybell.
I'm not habby about this, i think that normaly you gone setup a game on 1 way, not different.
If you want to put a tabel in your game you have to place it first to lose the many an that way what happend to me is not fair. :'-(

kattybell
02-13-12, 06:04 AM
I've lost gems too. :(

dafkes24
02-13-12, 06:26 AM
that's also not nice. :-(

TheRandomDude
02-19-12, 08:40 AM
Yeah I've lost gems but it wasn't an "Accidental" purchase, it was for absolutely no reason... Unfortunately, Teamlava does not refund accidental purchases which is why players are begging for a gem confirmation button... Just cross ur fingers and hope teamlava will add the confirmation button.