PDA

View Full Version : Coins missing

kagerou90
02-13-12, 04:00 AM
This has been happening to me for a while now. When I log on in the morning and I get the pop up telling me how much I've earned, it's added to my overall coins. Then I get one of those stupid popups advertising another game and it must make my game glitch because then the coins I earned over night disappear. Sometimes if I wait a bit the coins will come and sometimes it won't.

It's really starting to annoy me because I keep losing coins (and is caused by annoying ads >_>). Does anyone else get the same problem?

moopet8
02-15-12, 10:17 AM
Yes!! It happened to me twice but I have never had my issues resolved by emailing TL so I didn't bothering emailing them about the nearly 50,000 coins I lost each time :-P

bobbyrae
02-15-12, 11:48 AM
What we've been told is that the valentines day version corrected this problem.

italiancupcakeshop
02-15-12, 12:21 PM
I lost nearly 140000 coins and I've been told they are not going to refund them.
I'm very disappointed

mariejoo
02-15-12, 12:46 PM
I think is a big problem I have the same problem I also don't become gems

chavacana
02-15-12, 09:07 PM
I have lost more than $500,000. I just expanded my bakery and used all but $180,000. Like others, I get my pop up of what I earned while away and then a glitch from the ads. I go back to my bakery and I no longer have the money earned. I have deleted, force closed and reinstalling the game with the same result. I am worried I will not be able to buy the seasonal items I want or master the new recipes. Is TL really not going to do anything?

kagerou90
02-16-12, 01:23 PM
It seems to me the best way to resolve this is not have that big advert come up... I mean how many adverts do they need! Being bombarded with adverts is not gonna make me download more games, if anything it's just putting me off playing the ones I already have.

kooky panda
02-16-12, 01:37 PM
If you play on Idevice make sure you are playing on the Valentine Version.
If android check and make sure you have the most current game version 1.3.6.02 release on 2-10-12

vykho
02-16-12, 09:17 PM
I had such problem with xmas version too !!
IPhone users, Try if it helps:
Open BS >
After "money earned" pop-up shown >
Press home key to leave BS >
Press home key twice , recently used Apps will be shown at the bottom >
Hold on the BS icon until a red minus sign appears >
press to close BS >
press home key again >
open BS again

It did help as this method refreshed my Bakery with the server.

chavacana
02-16-12, 11:46 PM
I am and have been playing with the Valentine version. I am going to start taking screen shots to add to this thread and hope that helps because there is obviously a problem.

kooky panda
02-17-12, 06:17 AM
I am and have been playing with the Valentine version. I am going to start taking screen shots to add to this thread and hope that helps because there is obviously a problem.

If you have not already done, delete all of the bakery games, except bakery valentine version.

ebony100
04-03-12, 12:17 PM
It's not just me then, I thought I was going mad. I have added up over the past few wks this has been happening and have lost nearly 700000 coins!!! I'm fairly certain I'm not going to see these again. It's definitely putting me off playing. How are you supposed to save up and buy things and expand yr bakery if you can't actually earn the coins?

caesarslaw
04-04-12, 07:23 AM
lost another 100 K last night...and been losing other nights too. I got a 10 K award for playing in a row, THAT didn't show up. Will TL do something about this? My amount has increased by about 5000 in the last four days, that's ridiculous. I am losing food and money. Please fix- I've already tried all the "tips" and "tricks" listed in the feedback forum.

I will be starting a new thread everyday b/c it seems no one listens.

oxford37
04-04-12, 08:18 AM
Yes!! This same thing happened to me. I opened up BS and it say: "Welcome Back, You have earned 116,000," and the a pop up came and my 116,000 coins were gone!!

Jeremysgirl1995
04-04-12, 08:41 AM
I was losing every day for a week last week, then it stopped after I sent screen shots in. They didn't replace the list ones, but I moved forward. Then today, I didn't think to screen shot it cause it's been fine, and it swiped all my night earnings of 55,000! Then it told me we were all going back to the original version and to install it now. I did, but the coins were still gone! TL, will you please restore our lost coins? We all want to move forward in the game and have a good time, you have so many angry players right now, what will you do about it? I suggest giving 500,000 thousand to each person across the board, that would make people very happy and restore our confidence that you really docare about your customers and desire to keep them. Please remember who pays your salaries. Thank you for listening!

resiperle
04-04-12, 10:41 AM
I have never paid much attention to the losing coins theme, but right now I think the same must be happening to me. :(
I'm stuck at about 1,8 million coins for like days, and I have the feeling, I never get to have more than 2 million, least of all the 10 million I would need for a further expansion. I am not willing to spend 80 gems. I have already spent 80 gems on my last expension, but I think, it's far too expensive.

gunillascake
04-04-12, 12:02 PM
Jep +1 for me on this threath i hope the LT people will pick this up really quickly. I was seeing this for a while now (weeks i think) 😭 but beeing at a point making it easy to see it first adds the coins and right after it removes them again, just now i cost me 65K for half a day. 😳

rayen23
04-04-12, 01:59 PM
I agree I'm having to loose 10,000 coins on and off

nonzboutique
04-04-12, 02:08 PM
I lost gems..27 of them. At first on fashion story. Then i quit..now I jst started to play bakery story and lost again 24 on this game. Not I dont have enough gems/diamons to buy items that i like that requred gems as payment :( and they said they cant restored my lost gems :(

ebony100
04-05-12, 10:51 AM
And another 113000 coins vanishes, if this keeps up I will end up quitting it's driving me nuts. Am never going to be able to expand at this rate. Oh and it happens on both the valentines version AND the original version!!

ginastrank
04-05-12, 11:01 AM
i thought it was just me!!! two mornings ago, i had a pop-up saying i had earned 50k+ coins overnight, then the ad came, and my coins showed that i had only 2k!!!! this is after 8 hours and my tables had a ton of food on them! i couldn't even bake any more food for a few hours!!! this morning i think it must have happened again b/c i only had 20k coins, which is ridiculously low after a long overnight. I am going to keep track, but if it keeps happening, i will delete the game.

This is only happening on my IPhone...the bakery i have on my IPad seems to be okay so far...but maybe that is b/c i have over 200k coins and i don't notice the discrepancy.

Please fix this!!!!!!!

PinkStarbelly
04-05-12, 11:58 AM
After being stuck with the same amount of coins for 2 weeks I started reading about the money glitch and last night before going to bed, I installed Valentine Edition. This morning I woke up, it said I made 60k, I clicked ok. I coins went up and after the ad, it went back down. HELLO?! I thought that wasn't supposed to be a problem on Valentine Edition.. I'm only 300k away from expanding .. I'm going nuts!!! I don't even wanna think of how much money I've lost. All players I've visit at the same level as myself has huge bakeries, mine looks like an ant in comparision :( PLEASE HELP!

ebony100
04-09-12, 03:05 AM
Sad as I am I have been coin counting just go see if I can work out when the coins go missing. It would seem that any amount under 50000 will go on the total and stay there but anything over that vanishes. All the silly amounts such as a cple of hundred or thousand will always go on, but the larger amounts don't. I get the impression that TL wants us to increase our coin totals, expand and purchase goods but not that quickly! If it is just a bug then fine sort the thing out, however if you are placing restrictions and trying to be sneaky about it, well .......!