PDA

View Full Version : To Whom it May Concern:

Storm8ID:gummii
10-30-10, 01:32 PM
I would just like to say, first and foremost, thank you TeamLava. Thank you for enlightening me to the fact that I have a voice. As a costumer of any product or service, I am entitled to express my opinions, concerns, and/or problems. Also as a costumer or consumer, I feel it is an unspoken right that I should receive an appropriate response. So thank you, again, for helping me realize I have a voice and I have rights.

Now, as stated above, any costumer of your product(s) or service(s) is entitled to an appropriate response. As I search this "Restaurant Story Feedback and Bug Reports" forum, I rarely see a response from you, the developer. When there is an issue from a costumer, you are absent. When there is a praise, you are occasionally there to accept it. We are not trying to bite, we are simply trying to make this product rise to its highest potential. Have you ever heard of a simple concept called "Costumer Service"? Costumer Service can MAKE or BREAK a company.

I am asking from you to stop being an immature company. Immature companies will delete my thread for its "harshness", ignore my thread, and continue to ignore the many other costumers who are attempting to reach out to you. We can't fix our problems by ourselves. Just to let you know, I am expecting an appropriate reply from any developer who is willing to give out a quality response.
Thank You.

Sincerely,
The Voice of Many