PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we have matching furniture or walls, etc, etc?

devylzangyl
02-12-12, 09:55 PM
I love playing your games. I really do. Just some things annoy the heck out of me. In all of them, I wish we could have great matching free furniture. The dainty furniture is just gorgeous but we can't get the table without buying gems. This is one of the nicest sets in bakery story. And then we have to pay so much for just one wall or floor tile. Why can't we just paint the whole wall for a certain price? We also need more than two different counters. I can't afford gems right now with surgery and whatnot... But disregard that. There's not a lot we could use to make our shop look unique. The Gingerbread set is cute, the Candy Cane set, the Cafe table, the Green table, Donut set, Chocolate Box table. Those are good. Could we also have matching tiles and wallpapers or some that compliment each other. And just buy one tile and it be for the whole floor. Even when expanding. More oven designs would be nice; ice cream maker, drink maker too.

lanicefaith
02-12-12, 11:49 PM
I totally agree, that's how they trick us u get half the stuff not all,luv the new floors but they're gems so I admire from afar,lol

roguemaster
02-13-12, 04:29 PM
i think that for every 'gem box thing' (e.g. candy jar, madaline tin) every new one should give us a free box because it really isn't fair even though TL is just trying to earn a bit of extra money