02-12-12, 07:50 PM
Okay so I skipped for 8 gems

Next step
.......have 8 fish
🌻🌻🌻🌻have 8 rodents
🌻🌻🌻🌻upgrade 2 playpens skip 5

Next is for the birds
🌻🌻🌻🌻have 8 birds
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻buy 2 bird cages( yellow ones are for coins)

Next is
🌻🌻🌻🌻buy reptile sign
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻play with 40 neighbors pets
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻add 3 neighbors I have 64 need 67

That's the last step pls add me sweetstuff525 since I need to complete goal thanks

sweetstuff525
02-12-12, 08:45 PM
Okay finished it and got the iguana to buy a mate it's 4 gems same to breed I guess

lupi123
02-13-12, 08:43 PM
Thank you so much!! That really helps!
I don't think I will be finishing this goal any time soon. I only have 4 birds, to get 8 I would need to spend 16 (x4) for the cockateil and its family. Too many gems for one iguana, more if I get the whole family...
I will use the gems to buy a new animal that I can crossbreed for coins, if I can find which one works that way :)

CuteTali
06-14-13, 03:56 PM
Some info that I didn't know until I completed this goal:

When you complete this goal line, it opens up a new goal line that requires you to complete an iguana family.

To breed any iguanas past the first one that you get from this quest costs 4 gems each, at a total of 12 gems.

I'm not sure if I would've bothered with it if I knew you can't breed the iguanas for coins, especially since they don't cross breed with anything else.

I'm gonna continue with it just to see where this leads to after breeding the iguana family.

Hope this info helps people who plan on doing this goal line, so they plan ahead for gems.