PDA

View Full Version : out of sync losing $

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:06 PM
I have attempted numerous times to purchase $8000 purple/wood panels. I have been successful in purchasing 5 plus panels. Now it takes my $ the panel is hung, a sync error occurs, the panel disappears and I am not fully refunded my coins. Several 1000 in coins lost monkeying around with this. Will I ever get these coins back?

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:40 PM
This is happening to me too - if it doesn't get sorted I will be demanding a refund on gems I've bought!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:53 PM
I often get the out of sync message after purchasing furniture or preparing a recipe. When it reloads my purchased item is gone and so is the money I used to pay for it! I've lost 10k today. I'm afraid to even use my stoves because it can put me deeper in the hole.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 04:04 AM
Same here and seems they just don't give a stuff, no posts from Norman, nothing.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 07:55 AM
Same with me... O. o ... with me i just lost money, it went out of sinc and i lost $10,000 :(

Unregistered
10-31-10, 08:27 AM
same here- i have emailed them personally- i have lost so many gems by purchasing things only to see them dissapear once the game re-syncs- i went and bought 2 different itune cards to get my cafe how i wanted it to be nd now i still cant have it the way i want to because all my money and gems are magically dissapearing. on top of the fact that my gifts are dissapearing as well as and my food on my **** countertops. like come on this is seriously not ok and i a am furious. i do not play the game to be robbed of my money. i have 2 gems left and still cant purchase anything i originally intended to. i need them to do whats right and that to figure out how to get me back ALL the stuff i purchased with my hard earned money OR let me kno that this will continue so i can delete and not play anymore BUT I STILL WANT MY MONEY BACK THAT I LOST REGARDLESS. its hilarious as i have typed this email i have lost every gift i put out on counters again as well as all the food i just served off my stoves because i had to recook everything. FURIOUS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!