PDA

View Full Version : Trying to purchase gems...processing...

diehardpat
02-12-12, 02:52 PM
I've been trying to purchase gems today since notification of sale and when pop up presents itself it just stays in processing mode forever I end up having to exit and turn off iPhone eventually. When I select gems icon in top right corner of screen it takes me into a blank screen. Any suggestions?

greygull
02-12-12, 02:54 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices

There's several suggestions in this thread :)

diehardpat
02-12-12, 04:27 PM
Thank you but do not want to go restoring factory settings. Black screen gone now but just still goes into processing and stays there. I have had this problem before and eventually was able to buy gems.

kooky panda
02-12-12, 07:00 PM
Thank you but do not want to go restoring factory settings. Black screen gone now but just still goes into processing and stays there. I have had this problem before and eventually was able to buy gems.

For the long processing issue. Try a few things:

1. clear out your cookies and data under setting-safari
2. Also go under settings- store and log out of itunes, then log back in.

Then restart your device.

diehardpat
02-13-12, 07:41 AM
Thanks Kookie Will try that next time wanted to buy lovely cake but it's gone anyway. So thanks at least I'll be ready next time I see something I like x

diehardpat
02-17-12, 05:41 AM
Tried to buy gems again today got that processing thing, so cleared the cookies logged out of iTunes and back in. Now I have blank screen when I go to buy gens. TL must loose a fortune on unsuccessful attempts at buying gems 

kooky panda
02-17-12, 05:47 AM
Tried to buy gems again today got that processing thing, so cleared the cookies logged out of iTunes and back in. Now I have blank screen when I go to buy gens. TL must loose a fortune on unsuccessful attempts at buying gems 

I know you do not want to do restore. Try deleting the game and redownload it to see if it will correct the issue.

diehardpat
02-17-12, 07:31 AM
I know you do not want to do restore. Try deleting the game and redownload it to see if it will correct the issue.

Thanks just tried that uninstall and reinstall now it's gone back to the just processing mode. Thanks I think I'll forget about getting the gems at this stage they are just impossible to buy.