PDA

View Full Version : I so enjoy the goals and Thanks

diehardpat
02-12-12, 07:18 AM
I've so enjoyed the goals and thank you TL for the wonderful gifts. A bit sad that the valetines goals are at an end. Is there any plans for the next set of goals. Also I love all the new gear available. Thanks for the 20% off sale too what a gear help keep up the good work you guys.!!!!

EricasYummys
02-14-12, 02:36 PM
I'm glad for the goals too! I'm still working on them and should finish before their removed. I also like being able to get the fountain without gems.

mcgee22
02-14-12, 02:40 PM
I do think the goals are great and an alternative for the ppl that cannot buy things with gems. Thanks!

EricasYummys
02-14-12, 02:53 PM
I do think the goals are great and an alternative for the ppl that cannot buy things with gems. Thanks!
Yes, Thanks!

zomgoodness
03-09-12, 03:36 PM
I love the goals too- playing on farm story-love it. I am frantically trying to finish before removed. I really hope there will more soon!!!

kooky panda
03-09-12, 03:38 PM
They can be stressful, but they do put some spice into the game!!

DABNZ
03-11-12, 10:36 AM
I never received the goals in BS, got them for all the other games but not this one, still don't know why! I didn't download any other versions for the other games either and still got the goals, was just weird that I didn't get these ones. I really enjoyed them too, made the game rather interesting again after it had become a little ho-hum.

kooky panda
03-11-12, 12:06 PM
I never received the goals in BS, got them for all the other games but not this one, still don't know why! I didn't download any other versions for the other games either and still got the goals, was just weird that I didn't get these ones. I really enjoyed them too, made the game rather interesting again after it had become a little ho-hum.

Did you ever download the bakery valentine game from itunes? That is where the goals are for IOS players.

DABNZ
03-11-12, 02:22 PM
Kooky, no I never downloaded any of the other game versions for any of my TL games, so was just a bit confused as to why I got them for every other game I play! What happens when you download one of the seasonal versions like Valentine Story? Does it override the game you have and then disappear when the season is over? Does it disrupt anything you might have going on at the time e.g. Any dishes cooking etc?

Rachael98
03-11-12, 02:24 PM
Kooky, no I never downloaded any of the other game versions for any of my TL games, so was just a bit confused as to why I got them for every other game I play! What happens when you download one of the seasonal versions like Valentine Story? Does it override the game you have and then disappear when the season is over? Does it disrupt anything you might have going on at the time e.g. Any dishes cooking etc?

No, it's fine.

They often contain bug fixes, and extra content.

Your main game is OK to go back to after, the only issue is that in a few cases, if you constantly switch between versions it can cause sync issues. Generally, though, so long as you stick to one version at a time, it's OK.

kooky panda
03-11-12, 03:20 PM
what rachael said.;)