PDA

View Full Version : Max number of requests per day

italiancupcakeshop
02-12-12, 07:12 AM
Is there a maximum number of material requests per day? Or u can ask all your 100 neighbours for parts?

Thanks!

sylvie4163
02-12-12, 07:17 AM
You can ask all your neighbors but you can only receive 20 requests a day

bawpotter
02-12-12, 07:19 AM
You can ask all of your neighbors for parts everyday. (And you should, because you never know who might not be on that day.) You can only RECIEVE twenty parts per day, but you can ask all of your neighbors.

bobbyrae
02-12-12, 07:55 AM
Be careful about doing that though.if you're building an appliance and you only require 5 knobs and 5 gears,for example, it's bettr to send out a request for 5 knobs and 5 gears at first and give it a little time for the requests to come in. If after a few hours you notice the gifts not coming in, then send out a request for some more of each. But try not to go past the 20 requests. You should also write on your wall that you need gears and knobs and write on neighbours' walls that you need gears and knobs. That way you double your ability to get what you want.

Reason is that if you only need 5 gears but send out a request to all your 100 neighbours, 20 may respond today sending you gears. That's your quota for receiving requested gifts for the day. Other neighbours may have also sent you 10 gears as gifts, so now you have 30 gears. But you also needed 5 knobs. So tomorrow you send out a request to your 100 neighbours for knobs. But there's still a request out there for 80 gears remaining. So you receive 18 neighbour responses to that gear request and 2 more to the knob request. That's it for the day. You can't receive any more knobs. So the next day you send out another request for knobs to all your neighbours again in frustration. The next day you may end up with more gear and maybe one knob gets through...and so it goes and you think your neighbours are horrid for not sending back your requests, when in fact you are the one clogging up and slowing down your own requests. :)

Less is more when sending out requests. Better to request what you want on your neighbours' walls and then use the request system to request only the exact number of items you need up to 20.

italiancupcakeshop
02-12-12, 10:43 AM
Thank you guys so much. Unfortunately people don't receive my requests, don't understand why...I

kancilkiller
02-14-12, 10:20 PM
Thank you guys so much. Unfortunately people don't receive my requests, don't understand why...I

Don't forget that players are around the world. Probably when you sent out that time, they are at office hour or even midnight? Not all people can response to you imediately as they are all in different time zone

Sometimes requests I sent out, after 6 hours and still no response from the neighbour I sent out. but as I check again at the end of the day, I got all of them.

However, my practice is, I ask for specific part as gift everday even I am not needing it right away. This is to ensure I have enough stocks of parts to build whatever, whenever I need instead of wait until I need it then only send out request or ask for it last minute.

kancilkiller
02-14-12, 10:24 PM
However, my practice is, I ask for specific part as gift everday even I am not needing it right away. This is to ensure I have enough stocks of parts to build whatever, whenever I need instead of wait until I need it then only send out request or ask for it last minute.

Currently I stocked over 20 units per parts, to ensure I have enough parts to build two even the most part demanding appliances if I needed it urgently instead of place it and wait for the "donation"

JohnnieBravo
02-17-12, 02:58 AM
I needed confirmation on something. Does the ability to ask a neighbor for requests reset at midnight PST like gifts or do I have to wait 24 hours from the time I requested from that neighbor? Because at times it seems like it is the former, but then on nights like tonight it keeps telling me to wait until tomorrow. I'm just trying to get my gifting and requesting on a nice schedule.

slackananda
02-17-12, 12:44 PM
I have a question that doesn't seem worth its own thread but seems to fit here....

If buy an appliance and need one paint (or any part) to finish it and I send out requests and twenty of them are accepted, do I then have 19 paints in storage? Or do the requested parts just go to complete the appliance used to submit the request?

nmishii
02-17-12, 12:47 PM
The 19 paints will be in storage, and can be used on any appliance that needs paint.

kooky panda
02-17-12, 01:28 PM
I needed confirmation on something. Does the ability to ask a neighbor for requests reset at midnight PST like gifts or do I have to wait 24 hours from the time I requested from that neighbor? Because at times it seems like it is the former, but then on nights like tonight it keeps telling me to wait until tomorrow. I'm just trying to get my gifting and requesting on a nice schedule.

I play on iphone. Under the new Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion Valentine games, the request system does reset at midnight. Under my regular games, it was every 24 hours. Also my Farm regular game resets are midnight.

I am not sure if this is the same on android .

nmishii
02-17-12, 01:48 PM
On Android we don't have a choice of versions to play. Just the regular one.

My request system resets at midnight, starting from when they changed the gifting back to midnight.

Gift sending, gift receiving, part requests, and part accepts (I believe) all reset at midnight. Its still 20 gifts/parts a day.

The requests queue up, so if you accept a request on one day and your neighbor sends you another request, the request will show up in your News Feed at reset (12 am PST). I usually have a long list of parts requests at reset.

bubbly7243
02-21-12, 02:44 PM
You can only have like 7 or 8 requests on you messages at one time. It just depends on when your neighbors play...