PDA

View Full Version : Were Burritos Always ONE Coin?

badger8
02-12-12, 07:02 AM
Just wondering if the prices were dropped again or if they just never went back up after the "blackout". I was watching for a few minutes this morning and the food seems incredibly low priced, i.e. One day pumpkin pie for 4 coins, burritos for 1.

Anybody else notice this?

atlantisonearth
02-12-12, 07:26 AM
I think some prices were kept the same :(

bobbyrae
02-12-12, 07:42 AM
Burritos were always 1 coin. So when the prices were changed back, it just reverted to the old price. I cook em and then clear them out of my restaurant as soon as i complete the goal. I think pumpkin pie is for 2 coins, no? i clear those out too once the goal is done.

queentina3
02-12-12, 07:56 AM
Most of the goal items we have to cook to complete them are the $1 and $2 items. :(

badger8
02-12-12, 08:10 AM
yes. Pumpkin pie is 2 coins- you're right.
thanks guys.
Just can't help feel like I'm being ripped off a little bit :(

bobbyrae
02-12-12, 08:13 AM
thanks guys.

Well...this is what players screamed for so....they rolled back the prices. There are some higher priced items though...can't remember which ones right now. Sorry :-/ i think some items give 8 coins...not sure if something gives 10 coins. Check sehana's charts. I'm sure she has them listed.

3squares
02-12-12, 08:44 AM
Stew sells for $5; Apple Pie and Roast Chicken for $8. Prices and quantities and xp were rolled back to previous levels. New Recipes unlocked by Valentine goals earn you roughly half the quantities and xp of other recipes.

TL, please boost the quantities and xp of Artichokes, Eggs in a Basket, Lovely Pancakes, and Heart Steak!

klaatoo
02-13-12, 02:12 AM
thanks guys.

This is th downside of the reversion to old prices/quantities/xp.

Whereas when all dishes were 4 coins and it did not matter what you prepared, now many are 1 & 2 and have little value coin wise.
Personally I'm only cooking high value recipes at the moment and running down the low value dishes.

I would like to see the coin per dish value stated on the cook book menu surely that would help all players?

pika4ever88
02-13-12, 09:34 PM
I would like to see the coin per dish value stated on the cook book menu surely that would help all players?

It kind of is. You have to do a little math. Sell price / quantity = price per plate. Or check out sehana's thread which links to her site with recipe spreadsheets. (:.

klaatoo
02-15-12, 03:51 AM
It kind of is. You have to do a little math. Sell price / quantity = price per plate. Or check out sehana's thread which links to her site with recipe spreadsheets. (:.

I've already got cookbook story on my phone to check stats on dishes, just think if coins per dish in the cookbook would be helpful to all:-)

ariesblu
02-15-12, 05:11 AM
Burritos were always 1 coin. So when the prices were changed back, it just reverted to the old price. I cook em and then clear them out of my restaurant as soon as i complete the goal. I think pumpkin pie is for 2 coins, no? i clear those out too once the goal is done.
Glad I already had them mastered I guess.