PDA

View Full Version : Lost Gems! Lost Appliance!

ambereaves
02-11-12, 02:55 PM
I'm getting really tired of losing things in this game! I've lost so many gems I would
LOVE to have them returned to me! They are hard to earn!

Aside from gems, two days ago I bought and assembled a
Sugar coater. Not even two minutes later it was gone! The game
Did not return my money or hard earned parts to me either!
I had to start completely over and use more parts and money.

These "bugs" are making me unhappy almost on a daily basis now
And I'd like to be compensated for the lost items! What a drag to have
To re-earn all of these things. Especially the gems. With the economy
The way it is, even with them on sale, I cannot, in good standing purchase gems.
I would feel horrible when the money could be better used elsewhere. Even though it is a good deal.

I wish the few cute things there are available for decor, were not so many gems as well.
There is very little decor available I even like :/ and I know many long for more too. Our bakery's, while different are almost exactly alike with so little to choose from and when something new arrives it is a fortune in gems. Decorating the bakery's is half the fun! Please make it more user friendly. And there are a lot of young people who don't have the ability to whip out a cc and buy gems. Please rethink this.

And if anything can be done about the loss of my gems 11 in total (recent). And my sugar coater fiasco, I'd appreciate it.

ambereaves
02-11-12, 02:57 PM
Also, bakery story crashes often throughout the day. It seems a norm now. But lose tips, stars etc when this happens sometimes. It's really annoying. Sometimes as often as every few minutes. Not just me, but others. Reinstalling hasn't helped. I just thought I would mention it!

I love bakery story. I wish for positive changes that are good for all players.

kooky panda
02-11-12, 04:44 PM
What device do you play on ? What is its current version?
What is your bakery story version?
Do you play on wifi or cellular?