PDA

View Full Version : I missed all the Halloween decor, tables etc

ambereaves
02-11-12, 02:22 PM
please help me gain access to these items.
I was not fortunate enough to have discovered bakery story until recently
And would live to have them! Many other people have said the same!
We downloaded to Halloween bakery story, but alas, the items were not there.

Team lava, please make them available to us! And a response would be helpful, please!

bobbyrae
02-11-12, 02:31 PM
If TL did that then they would have to bring back everything else that has been deleted as well...what's the point of all that?

myporcelainlife
02-11-12, 07:49 PM
I really like all the holiday decorations TL gives us but there is no way they can have that all in game.There would be way to much stuff and make the decorating tab cluttered. I think they should bring the stuff back next Halloween but I don't think it should be offered until then.

pbrigitte
02-12-12, 05:05 AM
I really love Halloween so I voted yes, it would be nice to be spooky year-round.

catgirl477
02-13-12, 12:25 PM
People only put that stuff out at halloween time any way, and it will probably get added back next halloween like some stuff added Christmas 1010, got removed and then added back Christmas 2011

catgirl477
02-13-12, 12:26 PM
I really love Halloween so I voted yes, it would be nice to be spooky year-round.

There wasn't a lot of stuff, and it wasn't that spooky.

dalula
02-13-12, 06:06 PM
I'd like to have the items back in Fashion because i missed out on an avatar item that would have looked great any time of the year (due to lack of gems) :(

pbrigitte
02-14-12, 08:05 AM
LOL! Good point, I do miss the recipes more than anything else, I think I only got to level 1 on them. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll add them back in September.