PDA

View Full Version : lost coins for no reason

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:32 AM
I have noticed yesterday that I could not earn any coins or just earned coins then lost them all straight away for no reason. I have played so hard with many food cooked and served but no coins. Please explain.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 05:56 PM
Great, so I wasn't the only one having this problem!
The money just keep disappearing, and furniture also
Disappeared after buying.
This is frustrating!!!
I think I gonna stop playing for a while until they fix the bug!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:57 PM
Same problem...coins continue to build up, then when I sign in again, they are gone!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:04 PM
Just lost 11.000 coins! For no reason! I had 91.000, went to neighbors to tip, return and I only had 80.000 coins! Why? 

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:40 PM
Coins disappear when I visit other restaurants as well as if I have to restart game due to constant crashes. Used to love, now ?????
Is anybody able to fix?

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:14 PM
Same problem they don't want u to make coins.. Cuz they want u to buy gems.. Reason they dropped your coins down..in purpose.. Piece of ****.. All the **** is with gems. They suck. Like my mother always said nothing in this life is free..play cafeworld or the new sims they are only 6 bucks,,no gems nada to buy furniture,,team lava likes has done **** **** before

katscasa
11-01-10, 12:51 PM
why is this? today i lost 16000 so far yesterday i lost 30000! this is the whole point of playing the game to sell food get money buy stuff. If you can't do that why play?
Today I am losing food aswell! Made 2 pots of mac & cheese and burritos served them went to tip some neighbors came back got booted out and signed back in All of it was gone plus 10000 coin!!!!!!! and to think i spend 7\$70.00 buying gems for this game! I feel ripped off and stupid for giving up my cash for this game. I guess i could report it.
i really liked the game. too bad they can't get it right.

Kiits
11-02-10, 06:20 PM
Thanks for posting. I thought I was losing my mind. I had 90k+ coins, left to tip a neighbor, and when I returned, I was down to 80k. Seems like I am consistently losing a chunk of what I'm earning. Very frustrating. Love this game, but I think I might let it rest a while until bugs are fixed.

Kiits
11-02-10, 06:22 PM
Thanks for posting. I thought I was losing my mind. I had 90k+ coins, left to tip a neighbor, and when I returned, I was down to 80k. Seems like I am consistently losing a chunk of what I'm earning. Very frustrating. Love this game, but I think I might let it rest a while until bugs are fixed.

I have been losing food as well. Wasn't having this problem until I downloaded the update on my iPad.