PDA

View Full Version : Something to send all neighbors a gift @ once..

bignikki07
02-11-12, 10:32 AM
When i get gifts from ppl and push gift back..i have to click on by one to send to all neighbors..thys takes forever since i have over 300..we should b able to send to all or mark all..then send..just saying

TheHelpfulPlace
02-12-12, 05:40 AM
I agree, I think there should be a "send to all" option. :)

pastrychef17
02-12-12, 12:11 PM
They had that and I hated it. It doesn't allow you to send different parts to different people. This is why I keep my number of neighbors low; it makes gifting what they want, not what's most convenient for me, easier to send.

Leire22
02-12-12, 02:31 PM
I wanted to post this long ago, that we should be able to keep coice as now but here above one button we mark as in email if u want to delete all emails u click to mark ALL and it will mark all of them if they make this they dont need to change system to once mark all and second cancel new made system as they made cuz some players wanted to choose. So why not to have oth functions? I totally agree, in bakery i have also over 300 nbrs and this is crazy, as for gifting as for requests !!!

Leire22
02-12-12, 02:32 PM
By other words - lets keep current system and put above one button we mark as ALL and this way will be all happy, players who wants to choose can and ppl who prefer mark all will hit this button.

Limaxa
02-12-12, 02:34 PM
Yes in Farm i send Gifts and requests aitomatically to all my nbrs.. But Not in other Story games :(

iusedtobedigusr
02-12-12, 02:48 PM
I get requests sometimes, but all I would have to do is go thru list and send out the requests first. Then hit the Check All Button and take care of the rest of list. So yes would be great.

Leire22
02-15-12, 12:22 AM
Strange how little ppl write here, we must make a poll to see who want botj ways means as it is now plus ALL marking button

klaatoo
02-15-12, 04:01 AM
I would like a "reciprocate gift" button, ie; you instantly gift back whatever was sent to you ( you keep the original gift of course), without having to select the player from the menu! Simples....

gingmax
02-15-12, 10:11 AM
I wish we had the option to customise our nghbr lists, so we could group together ppl who prefer certain gifts like food or parts or android players to IOS to help who can and cannot except requests. I like to keep my nghbrs happy but can't remember all of them even tho I have reduced the amount of nghbrs I have.

bignikki07
03-01-12, 10:09 AM
Oh yes that is true..i kno some ppl that want ony food ad sum that want only parts.its hard to keep up with them..so i agree. If they had diffrent categories for each..then we culd send em all a food or part at once...

queentina3
03-01-12, 10:49 AM
For me at least, in BS/RS as I tip I check my neighbors wall to see if they need anything in particular for a part on that day, if they haven't sent me a request via the box first, so a button wouldn't ever really be used by me in these 2 games. However, in Nightclub, Farm, Fashion, and Empire I would love a button such as this. Even City for the most part I could use that button, as we've only just started to get new constructables there that has thrown our normal gifting into a tizzy. :p

But for those of you that do gift that way in BS/RS, I hope you do get that button, just for my game play I wouldn't really use it is all. :)

Kristine_97
03-01-12, 10:51 PM
AGREEEED!!! The more i play the more neighbours i get, and its gettin annoyin.. Not just bakery i also play restaurant

dion_id
03-02-12, 09:14 PM
I think that we should not make gifts of mass, mass spam. Nobody forces you to make gifts. why do you send each other their waste and you do things? let you have 500 neighbors, but presents enough to do 10-15, is not it? it's a gift, not an advertising spam!

kenamagic99
03-03-12, 10:53 AM
I would also love to add a gift all button without removing the current system!