PDA

View Full Version : Table not showing up

minizozo
02-10-12, 10:30 PM
I bought the larger square white table with pink hearts for the Android. When I put it in my shop, it is invisible! Please fix this. I wasted gems for invisible furniture....I don't think so. Why is this game so buggy all the time?

Thanks

kooky panda
02-11-12, 08:40 AM
Have yout tried restarting your device?
What device are you on?
Can you tap on it to show the name of the item and it is invisible- then post a photo?

minizozo
02-11-12, 03:18 PM
I restarted the device, no luck. My table is still invisible and due to the bugs in this system, I can't even take a photo. It force closes the game. The table is the XOXO square table for 2 gems. I bought two of them!! And now I am stuck with invisible tables and my cologne bottles look pretty silly floating in the air. If I did not have $$ invested in this game, I would quit. I am on the a Android. the phone TL loves to hate! So what do I do now? Can this be fixed? or like so many complaints I have read,nothing really seems to get fixed. Sorry, but this among other things really does get frustrating. Can you go to my shop, Zoe's Hideout and check for yourself?

kooky panda
02-11-12, 04:39 PM
I grabbed a picture . Looks normal from this end. The corner one with cologne bottles, right?
Is it still invisible to you?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/d0e1d3be.jpg

nmishii
02-12-12, 02:09 AM
I've seen that in Farm on Android. My Cupid's Ranch became invisible and would not return when the game was restarted. It didn't have the white star but I could see the outline of the image when tapped. It eventually came back when it was good and ready to, but it was a while before that happened.

I've had invisible tables in either RS or BS.

There's been a lot of display issues recently. The invisible items doesn't happen much, but often the images don't display and the white star is displayed. Sometimes the top of some images are cut off, and they are cut off at a diagonal. It would be nice if these display issues are fixed.

minizozo
02-12-12, 04:58 PM
Thank you for checking. No, it still was invisible on my end. Oh well, I put back in storage and hopefully it will be fixed or I will just have to consider it a loss.

kooky panda
02-12-12, 06:48 PM
I will flag this over to the CMs.

DaojinWildfire
02-13-12, 12:37 PM
Try switching your internet connection. The images may take more time to load on slower connections.

nmishii
02-13-12, 02:47 PM
It happens whether I'm on wifi about 10 ft from the router, on 3G, or on 4G. The image below is on 3G, from my doctor's waiting area. I tipped a bunch of neighbors with absolutely no problems (no "Processing..." or out of syncs at all) and came back to find my restaurant buglarized. They took my door and people are entering through the wall. They took all my flooring and left it all green, some of my walls, and a lot of my floor and wall decorations. I did not wait to see if the images would return because this type of stuff happens all the time.

There are places where I know the internet connection is poor and I don't complain about issues then. But this is happening using normal internet connections. You need to be able to load the images properly when using normal internet connections.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/restaurant_story-2012-02-13-12-17-59.png

DaojinWildfire
02-13-12, 04:24 PM
Did you guys happen to recently clear your device's cache for Fashion Story?

nmishii
02-13-12, 04:29 PM
Oh, I'm posting in the wrong thread. My problem is with Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery. I haven't cleared those caches in a while. When I do go to clear them, they are usually cleared, so I think the game clears them.