PDA

View Full Version : Goals went back a step ?!

goodsnyummies
02-10-12, 07:02 AM
I finished off the "choclat Speciaux" step of the motlen lava recipe goal this morning, and starting making my mochas and chocolate cake for the last step, when the mochas were finished, i prepared them and went to check the goal to see how many more i needed. To my surprise it went back to the previous step of making banana bread, since it's a 16 hour timer one, i'm very frustrated about it.

I think there was also I step on the next step that you ask neighbors for...will i still get those to me?

DaojinWildfire
02-10-12, 02:28 PM
It's possible you experienced a sync error. If there was any disruption in your connection quality, the game may have reverted to a previous save state.

goodsnyummies
02-11-12, 06:09 AM
An error did not pop up at all, I remade the banana bread so finished it again this morning. It took me to the next step and thankfully I didn't have to send out another request for the large eggs, they collected still. Odd though and still upset it put me a couple days behind for the other goals...

Thanks for the reply

kooky panda
02-11-12, 08:14 AM
I have had this happen to me too. When I serve and put down new items, I always go visit a nbr, then come back and check to make sure what I did took.
I seem to only have trouble when I am traveling-- I think I will go in and out of service and when you drop off, thingsI am doing are not saving on the server.