PDA

View Full Version : Gem purchase discount deals

Lzzbby
02-10-12, 03:51 AM
Why does this deal not appear on my iPad? My sister's iPad receives the gem discount popup in her BS account, but why not me? This is not fair :(((( Her device also got discount deal on her Petshop Story, while mine again didn't get the offer... I tried deleting and reinstalling, both original and Valentine versions to no avail.... I want to buy gems while on sale. Please help, thank you.

kooky panda
02-10-12, 06:09 AM
Gems sales are sent out randomly to different devices.

adolge
02-11-12, 10:07 AM
well there is a much more fundamental issue that has not been addressed that I (personally) need help with - I am unable to buy gems (AT ALL), on any IOS device I own, be it iPhone Ipad or iPod touch. it does not matter the same error appears every time "You must purchase the app that this item belongs to before you can purchase the item". All these games are FREE so there is no "purchase" involved., and they have been properly installed, because they are all running How do you solve this? I would like to be able to buy gems, and am certainly willing to give you my hard earned money, but I am very discouraged if you don't give me the chance Please Advise - Thank you - Alfred Dolge (adolge)

TheHelpfulPlace
02-11-12, 10:09 AM
well there is a much more fundamental issue that has not been addressed that I (personally) need help with - I am unable to buy gems (AT ALL), on any IOS device I own, be it iPhone Ipad or iPod touch. it does not matter the same error appears every time "You must purchase the app that this item belongs to before you can purchase the item". All these games are FREE so there is no "purchase" involved., and they have been properly installed, because they are all running How do you solve this? I would like to be able to buy gems, and am certainly willing to give you my hard earned money, but I am very discouraged if you don't give me the chance Please Advise - Thank you - Alfred Dolge (adolge)
That means your apps were purchased / downloaded via another iTunes account. Delete them and reinstall via the account that you wish to buy gems with. :)

Lzzbby
02-11-12, 11:14 AM

Oh I didn't know, I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much about my issue, hope your problem gets solved soon.

I once had trouble buying gems because my credit card on file detected as fraud, and when I changed card, I still couldn't buy gems somehow. But instead of TL, that issue was resolved by Apple tech support, wonder if you might need to contact tech support for your device?