PDA

View Full Version : Can't Delete Message [Wall]

LCAHEARTS
02-09-12, 10:16 PM
So, I have this message on my wall of someone who visited. It's just a few smileys....

This person's store name does not show up. When I click on the X to delete the message, it just takes me to their store. Once I'm there I can see that they pop up as whatever, even though the top left box says ..... and not the actual name in the welcome screen pop up.

Anyways, has anyone dealt with this before? Is there a way I can delete the message? I'm kinda annoyed if I'm being honest. I have already tried reinstalling the app.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2dhfosw.jpg

pinkster73
02-09-12, 10:21 PM
That's weird. Someone computery should know what to do. (That's not me)

LCAHEARTS
02-09-12, 10:25 PM
That's weird. Someone computery should know what to do. (That's not me)

LOL, I am computery/techie. I'm thinking writing TL might be the answer, but I wanted to try my luck here first :)

pinkster73
02-09-12, 10:26 PM
Nmishii is computery. Where is she?

driftboutique
02-09-12, 10:42 PM
Uh-oh. I think your wall is haunted o_o

That's about as much technical expertise as I can provide. Sorry dear :(

pinkster73
02-09-12, 10:44 PM
Uh-oh. I think your wall is haunted o_o

That's about as much technical expertise as I can provide. Sorry dear :(

Good answer! More helpful then mine.

rainbowdancer
02-09-12, 11:14 PM
Please send a PM URGENTLY to a CM so your account can be checked, some serious issues going on in the games at the moment. Please EVERYONE be very mindful of giving out STORM8⃣ IDs at the moment and not willing to discuss anymore on an open thread. This is player advice only.

kooky panda
02-10-12, 06:18 AM
So, I have this message on my wall of someone who visited. It's just a few smileys....

This person's store name does not show up. When I click on the X to delete the message, it just takes me to their store. Once I'm there I can see that they pop up as whatever, even though the top left box says ..... and not the actual name in the welcome screen pop up.

Anyways, has anyone dealt with this before? Is there a way I can delete the message? I'm kinda annoyed if I'm being honest. I have already tried reinstalling the app.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2dhfosw.jpg

this happened to me once in City Story, had a message I could not delete.
I emailed support with a screenshot of the message. The next day, the post was gone.

LCAHEARTS
02-10-12, 07:43 AM
this happened to me once in City Story, had a message I could not delete.
I emailed support with a screenshot of the message. The next day, the post was gone.

I just finished writing them, thanks. I'll update this thread on whether or not it was solved :) Hopefully it is.

pinkster73
02-10-12, 09:19 AM
Please send a PM URGENTLY to a CM so your account can be checked, some serious issues going on in the games at the moment. Please EVERYONE be very mindful of giving out STORM8⃣ IDs at the moment and not willing to discuss anymore on an open thread. This is player advice only.

Say what???

DaojinWildfire
02-10-12, 01:09 PM
The comment should be gone now.

LCAHEARTS
02-10-12, 05:35 PM
The comment should be gone now.

It sure is, thank you VERY much :)

Lava_Cake
03-17-12, 07:15 PM
Same thing has happened to me.

queentina3
03-17-12, 07:24 PM
Same thing has happened to me.

If you email support@teamlava.com with a screenshot of the post on your wall, they should be able to remove it for you. Though it may take a few days considering it is now a weekend and they have limited staff on the weekends.

pinkster73
03-17-12, 07:28 PM
I had one yesterday I couldn't get rid of. It finally went today after about 10 tries and multiple exits and re enters.

Lava_Cake
03-17-12, 08:25 PM
Thank you! I have been trying for 4 days and it finally worked.

elreenlynch
03-29-12, 02:32 AM
I remember this girl, couldn't get rid of her posts because her name overlaps the X button, so annoying. I don't understand how they do that when you can only use 15 or 16 characters max.

colby11cheese
07-31-12, 01:49 AM
That is weird, I think there are hackers on fashion story. I have a nbr that I am trying to remove, no matter how many times I hit remove she will not get off my nbr list. Every time I visit her I never get any coins or stars for visiting her and I try to leave a message on her wall but nothing never posts on her wall. Her shop is pretty nice but she never visits and sends gifts and she freaks me out that is why im trying to remove her.

kooky panda
07-31-12, 04:47 AM
That is weird, I think there are hackers on fashion story. I have a nbr that I am trying to remove, no matter how many times I hit remove she will not get off my nbr list. Every time I visit her I never get any coins or stars for visiting her and I try to leave a message on her wall but nothing never posts on her wall. Her shop is pretty nice but she never visits and sends gifts and she freaks me out that is why im trying to remove her.

Is this neighbor stormie?
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!