PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sale in Valentines Bakery Story - Where's ours???

flaquitachula
02-09-12, 09:34 PM
My daughter plays Bakery Story on my iPhone and her app has gems 20% off. My other daughter has BS on her iTouch and no sale yet for her. Will Fashion Story get a gem sale? Anyone why isn't is all rolled out together?

LCAHEARTS
02-09-12, 09:55 PM
RS and PS have the 20% sale :(

I also noticed that after a drought of zero sales forever...they are now like 6-8 hours instead of the old 24+ countdown/timer.

I hope we get one in FS very soon. Kooky mentioned getting it through her iPad...so hopefully it's just taking turns on devices, or days.

pinkbarbie123
02-09-12, 10:08 PM
I have an iPad and have a sale going on in pet story and zoo story, but not in the others. Those are the two that I won't buy any gems for as everything is ridiculously overpriced. Also when I look at my neighbors zoo and pet shop they all look the exact same with or without the big gem items which just makes me happy I haven't wasted any money there.

flaquitachula
02-09-12, 10:14 PM
I have an iPad and have a sale going on in pet story and zoo story, but not in the others. Those are the two that I won't buy any gems for as everything is ridiculously overpriced. Also when I look at my neighbors zoo and pet shop they all look the exact same with or without the big gem items which just makes me happy I haven't wasted any money there.

I agree about the zoo...100 gems to "save" your "sick" baby in the nursery or "abandon" it!! That's just wrong!!!! They word it like that on purpose - I mean - who wants to abandon a baby animal. Really!!!

LCAHEARTS
02-09-12, 10:20 PM
I agree about the zoo...100 gems to "save" your "sick" baby in the nursery or "abandon" it!! That's just wrong!!!! They word it like that on purpose - I mean - who wants to abandon a baby animal. Really!!!

Yeah that wording forever annoys me. It happened to me when I first started PS, and I used the 10 gems the game starts with to save it because I couldn't bare the thought of abandoning it. Ugh. My favorite is still the 149 gems Border Collie...

Anyways, a co-worker of mine plays on iPad and just told me she has a sale in FS. So maybe it was pushed to certain devices only first?

driftboutique
02-09-12, 10:39 PM
I'm on iPad, no fashion sale for moi ;_;

143Blue
02-09-12, 11:11 PM
i want a sale.....now i feel bad for buying full priced gems earlier today:(

candyglam
02-09-12, 11:19 PM
I'm on an iPad and only have a sale in BS and RS.

faith1309
02-10-12, 07:10 AM
Now they also have 20% disc in FS

klaatoo
02-10-12, 07:24 AM
Hi, I'm on an Android device playing RS and BS and would love a gem sale!

flaquitachula
02-10-12, 07:29 AM
Now they also have 20% disc in FS

Don't have it yet!!! I wish someone from TL would give us the scoop!!! Or maybe they are just toying with us....obviously it is coming our way. They are building the anticipation! :-)

5stellalights
02-10-12, 07:37 AM
I and my friends use Android. While my friends have got 20% gems sales in FS, BS, RS, and Farm Story. I don't get any. Why is it so??????

LCAHEARTS
02-10-12, 07:46 AM
I'm figuring the sale was at random. Just like the free gift with gem purchase offers tend to be at random also when offered. Really sucks for those of us who didn't get it I guess. Mostly because gem sales used to be weekly and are now an endangered aspect of the game. Lol.

kooky panda
02-10-12, 08:04 AM
gems sales go out randomly to different games. You may get on one game and not on another game or you may not get on any games this time around.

143Blue
02-10-12, 08:29 AM
im glad they didnt send a sale to me.... i would of freaked if there was a sale right after i bought 100 gems :/

kooky panda
02-10-12, 08:35 AM
One time in farm, there was a new box, so I bought gems, then 3 hours later, I got the 40% sale... I was a little bummed

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4_yA-WfdXmsG-H2L_1b723L3Z_ZCk5enC4CXTtLROGMeuZ6X-

LCAHEARTS
02-10-12, 09:49 AM
One time in farm, there was a new box, so I bought gems, then 3 hours later, I got the 40% sale... I was a little bummed

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4_yA-WfdXmsG-H2L_1b723L3Z_ZCk5enC4CXTtLROGMeuZ6X-

OMG I WOULD DIE!!!!!! I'm hoping there is a huge sale like that for Vday, and I'm hoping I actually get the pop up for that. LOL.