PDA

View Full Version : Use this thread to report how often (and how many) coins are lost

bearbear77
02-09-12, 09:12 PM
Today: 15,000.

Way to keep adding new content without fixing the existing, Team Lava

bearbear77
02-16-12, 12:06 PM
Can't believe no one is still having this problem but me!

Today: 20,000 coins!! Occurs moments after logging in, getting the money... then two seconds later the onslaught of popups for Pet Story.... after which the 20,000 earned coins are forever gone!

I'm really hating this game now...

greygull
02-16-12, 12:15 PM
Which device are you on? If it's iOS, are you using the Valentines version? If it's Android, have you gotten the update from the market?

bearbear77
02-16-12, 01:05 PM
Using the most recent iOS version. And have been having these problems (on/off) since as far back as October.

kooky panda
02-16-12, 01:40 PM
Using the most recent iOS version. And have been having these problems (on/off) since as far back as October.
what is the version in your game? Under menu- help on your device.

bearbear77
02-16-12, 03:11 PM
what is the version in your game? Under menu- help on your device.
Currently using Valentine's edition, v 1.4.3

kooky panda
02-16-12, 03:47 PM
wow I do not know why are are still having issues. Have you tried downloading all the games from the pop ups? You can then delete them.
Then see if you keep losing the coins.
Also you are checking to make sure they do come back in right?
So you get your daily coin pop up and the money is added to the total, but then after your ad pops up the money disappears from the total?

bearbear77
02-16-12, 05:22 PM
wow I do not know why are are still having issues. Have you tried downloading all the games from the pop ups? You can then delete them.
Then see if you keep losing the coins.
Also you are checking to make sure they do come back in right?
So you get your daily coin pop up and the money is added to the total, but then after your ad pops up the money disappears from the total?
I have been checking to see if the lost coins return. They do not.
I have not been downloading the apps to eliminate the pop-ups, because I refuse to cave-in to TL's ridiculous adverts just to try and make my program "work." I've been saying it all along to TL: stop adding new content (which invariably leads to new bugs) and fixing the existing problems first.

Thank you for your continued concern with this problem.

bearbear77
03-12-12, 01:45 PM
UPDATE: the game continues to take my overnight earnings back IMMEDIATELY, but soon after it re-deposits it into my account (usually after I clear my "Notes" and gifts)... so I've been quiet on the matter (but the game still shouldn't even do THIS). Today, however, without making any additional changes to the phone or the game.... BS decided to take away 60,000 coins and KEEP them... despite my usual tricks, and even logging in a few hours later to see it they re-appeared (no such luck).

Again... why does Team Lava insist on continuing to bombard us with pop-ups and new features but refuse to actually FIX ongoing issues (and this has been going on for close to 6 months!). Guys... it's no coincidence that I haven't purchased any gems, and repeatedly give the game a 1 start rating AND tell everyone I know to avoid this product since I've been experiening these problems without a confirmed fix.

Get ON it!!

graciecakes02
03-13-12, 12:28 AM
I play on iPad 2 with 1 .4 version. I have noticed this problem all week, only because I have been observing my totals , normally wouldn't think to check. I don't get lots of pop ups when I first log on the coins are simply there one minute and then gone as soon as I serve my first item. Will try and get photos tonight and tomorrow morning. Am saving up but at minute after 2 days am still on same amount seriously there is no point in playing. I love the game to.

kooky panda
03-13-12, 05:12 AM
I play on iPad 2 with 1 .4 version. I have noticed this problem all week, only because I have been observing my totals , normally wouldn't think to check. I don't get lots of pop ups when I first log on the coins are simply there one minute and then gone as soon as I serve my first item. Will try and get photos tonight and tomorrow morning. Am saving up but at minute after 2 days am still on same amount seriously there is no point in playing. I love the game to.
The most current bakery game with bug fixes is version 1.4.3.(valentine bakery game).
You may want to download this version .

Farmaniac
03-13-12, 07:12 AM
I have the same issue, I don't know how long, because I had plenty of coins (level 96). But now I wanted to expand and kept track, and so it occured to me that the overnight earnings did vanish. I made screenshots but, sorry, cannot find out how to post them (sorry for stupidness). IPad 2.

kattybell
03-13-12, 07:14 AM
I have the same issue, I don't know how long, because I had plenty of coins (level 96). But now I wanted to expand and kept track, and so it occured to me that the overnight earnings did vanish. I made screenshots but, sorry, cannot find out how to post them (sorry for stupidness). IPad 2.

This will help you: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

Farmaniac
03-13-12, 09:24 AM
Thanks, kattybell. I followed the advice and hopefully don't mess it up.

That should be the "before" pic

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/Farmaniac/349d1e3b.jpg

Farmaniac
03-13-12, 09:29 AM
That was in the evening before I stopped playing. Now the points that should have been added, I hit O.K. afterwards:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/Farmaniac/4d9df8b6.jpg

and then another add popped up , I hope you can see that the points didn't add

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/Farmaniac/0d39c264.jpg

f00dl0v3r
03-13-12, 09:49 AM
Hi I would like to be able to convert coins into hems. For example, 10,000?=1 gem

f00dl0v3r
03-13-12, 09:51 AM
Sorry I'm talking about restaurant story

graciecakes02
03-13-12, 10:46 AM
Thanks will try that.

queentina3
03-13-12, 11:32 AM
Hi I would like to be able to convert coins into hems. For example, 10,000?=1 gem

None of the TL games allows you to convert coins to gems, you have to earn gems via mastery or contests or purchase them.

kooky panda
03-13-12, 02:14 PM
That was in the evening before I stopped playing. Now the points that should have been added, I hit O.K. afterwards:

Okay so you are saying that when you shut down your game you had 6,099,735 coins, then in the morning your welcome screen said you earned 74,924 coins, but
after you closed the welcome screen and other pops up you now have a total of 6,102,203 coins.

Did I get the order right?

DaojinWildfire
03-13-12, 02:26 PM

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/Farmaniac/4d9df8b6.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/Farmaniac/0d39c264.jpg
What about your coins count after the second window?

Farmaniac
03-13-12, 11:53 PM
Id did't add the ponts after the second window. I Then quit the app immediately as I read in another thread, when coming back, it worked. But if I didn't quit (I did't know about this "trick"), the points were gone forever, as I experienced several times before. I keep track about my points now.

WhatbI did last evening: I shut down my iPad completely, not just closed the cover, and I downloaded (grrrr) petshop story, because cookie panda recommended in another thread. This morning I had no other advertising screens and... wow, it worked! My overnight points added up. I'll continue to make screenshots every morning, if it happens again. Or has Team Lava finally solved the matter? Or was it a question of the tons of ads?

88dalejr
03-14-12, 01:55 PM
The money disappearing I have noticed is on the Valentine's versions of the games. I switched back to the regular version 3 days ago and I am finally getting all my money.

jelie817
03-14-12, 02:39 PM
About 3 days ago:
-put all meals and gifts out to last over night
-in the morning starting game, said I had made about $28,000
- about $28,000 put into "game account"
- seconds later the game glitched...I got all the meals back onto the counters and the money removed from the account.

SwimIM
04-07-12, 11:13 AM
Today it was it of coins it was gems!!!!! (3) no one should buy gems of hey just take them and give u nothing!!!!!!!

oxford37
04-07-12, 12:03 PM
This happens to me regularly! It really makes me angry!

AnnasCoffee
04-09-12, 04:09 PM
Today I lost $14,592 in bakery. Its not the first time, I've lost millions. But it hasn't happened for a few days. The weird part was... It wasn't my overnight coins. It happened in the middle of the day.

sweetcell123
04-10-12, 06:03 AM
Here is proof of the missing coins.

This happens each morning I log in to the game. I get a screen saying I've earned X amount of coins. I missed grabbing a screen shot but it was over 50,000. So this was my total in this screen shot with the 50,000+ coins I earned overnight.

http://www.crazyaboutbengals.com/images/001.PNG

Then I get the You are out of sync message which I missed catching the screen shot of but got the daily coins I've earned message which comes after it.

http://www.crazyaboutbengals.com/images/002.PNG

Then when my screen comes back you can see my total is less the 50,000 +

http://www.crazyaboutbengals.com/images/003.PNG

I have tried rebooting my phone, Here is the total now

http://www.crazyaboutbengals.com/images/004.PNG

The missing 50,000+ coins is not back. I've also tried playing the game as suggested in some other threads in the Valentines version. When I do I get this warning and my bakery usually is out of sync, but as you can see the money is not here either. When I try to play in this bakery then it becomes totally out of sync with the regular bakery and I lost several batches of food and more coins so I opted based on this warning to move back to the regular bakery.

http://www.crazyaboutbengals.com/images/005.PNG

http://www.crazyaboutbengals.com/images/006.PNG

I'm running on the latest IOS 5.1 on an Apple iPhone4.

This is very frustrating as no one seems to be acknowledging this is a known issue and instead profess wonder and dismay at the fact that so many of us are still having this problem. I should EASILY be over 2 million coins which I've been saving up to expand and instead I've been very slowly growing from 1.2 to 1.5 when I should be making over 100,000 a day instead I'm averaging about 20,000.

Will someone please address this bug and fix it!

RoseMeyer
04-10-12, 06:28 AM
Yah Ive been pretending that this didnt happen to me. But I wrote down my points and they arenot added in. When I posted to my wall to note my score, points were taken away. This game doesnt work. I don't want to play it again until they learn how to add. Funny they never "forget" to take away points when you bake, but can't seem to add them in.

Im an accountant by trade, so I COULD do calculations and financial statements and PROVE that I didnt get my points, but since the programmers/developers cant see this happening on their end, its absolutely pointless and I am not going to play anymore.

Some people like it so much they'll keep playing and buying gems in spite of this bug, but GAWD, Im not STUPID!!!!!!

RoseMeyer
04-10-12, 06:29 AM
ohBTW, why is that boy thinking about a DOG? IS it pet story screenshots?

coatimom
04-10-12, 07:36 AM
I've been losing hundreds of thousands of coins. In the last two days I've made no profit ar all. After numerous emails to support I have stopped baking.

sweetcell123
04-10-12, 08:59 AM
ohBTW, why is that boy thinking about a DOG? IS it pet story screenshots?

These are bakery story screen shots.. There are baked goods on the counters in the screen shots. The boy is thinking about a dog, just like some think about a purse they are walking advertisements for the other story games and if you click on them they launch the download for the other games.

jazskimo
04-10-12, 09:43 AM
This has been happening to me for months. I emailed tl and they are aware of the issues. They said that the money doesn't get returned, but the "sold" food does. The frustrating thing is I don't want the "sold" food back, I want the profits so I can expand my bakery and continue to play the game. It always happens when I check my game in the morning after not using it over night, (between 50k and 80k worth of coins) and maybe 3 out of 10 times I get them back if I clear my news section and wait ten or more minutes. As a player who buys gems, I feel like I am paying for a game that's broken and tl don't give a {} :(

RoseMeyer
04-10-12, 09:47 AM
are walking advertisements

I see! That has never happened in any of my games. :)
I would have been very confused.

kooky panda
04-10-12, 10:53 AM
Sweetcell
thanks for the screenshots on the coin losses, the only problem is you took these off the regular bakery game. That regular game did have a different coin loss issue, that was fixed in the Valentine game.

The coin issue that TL is looking at is with the Valentine bakery game. Can you get screenshots tomorrow, but get them from the valentine version?
Screen shot when you done playing.
Screen shot next morning when you first open of all pops ups
Screen shot after you close out pops ups
Screen shot after force closing and reopening the game.

sweetcell123
04-10-12, 12:35 PM
Sweetcell
thanks for the screenshots on the coin losses, the only problem is you took these off the regular bakery game. That regular game did have a different coin loss issue, that was fixed in the Valentine game.

The coin issue that TL is looking at is with the Valentine bakery game. Can you get screenshots tomorrow, but get them from the valentine version?
Screen shot when you done playing.
Screen shot next morning when you first open of all pops ups
Screen shot after you close out pops ups
Screen shot after force closing and reopening the game.

Hi I'll take these screen shots tonight and tomorrow morning. I haven't used the Valentines version as I constantly get the message it won't be supported any longer and it's also out of sync with my normal bakery.

kooky panda
04-10-12, 01:32 PM
Hi I'll take these screen shots tonight and tomorrow morning. I haven't used the Valentines version as I constantly get the message it won't be supported any longer and it's also out of sync with my normal bakery.

make sure you force close out the regular bakery game. Valentine version pop up is an advance notice that it will be unsupported soon, but not until the regular version gets a manual update in itunes.

mingboo
04-11-12, 02:28 AM
make sure you force close out the regular bakery game. Valentine version pop up is an advance notice that it will be unsupported soon, but not until the regular version gets a manual update in itunes.

will the coins bug be fixed when TL release the updated regular version??

flowless
04-11-12, 03:12 AM
Well it happens to me almost every day
Especially with overnight money earnings

However when I force close game
And I log in again
The money is back
Works every time

sweetcell123
04-11-12, 01:34 PM
Well I deleted the regular game and I switched over to just Valenines and at some point it synced with the regular version and from last night to this morning and throughout the day I've had no coin loss.

AnnasCoffee
04-12-12, 01:45 PM
Today I lost $14,592 in bakery. Its not the first time, I've lost millions. But it hasn't happened for a few days. The weird part was... It wasn't my overnight coins. It happened in the middle of the day.

It just happened to me again. I lost $7,560 coins. Again it's the middle of the day.