PDA

View Full Version : Post here if you think TeamLava should give out compensation gems!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:01 AM
Personally, I believe TeamLava needs to step up to the plate and compensate people for the weeks of broken gameplay that many of us went through...

Broken appliances, inventory problems, etc...

Not that TeamLava would think of this on their own, however, I think 50 gems for everyone would be a reasonable request and a good move on TeamLavas part to show that they appreciate their customers.

Maybe if enough of us make the request, they will see the light.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:19 AM
I agree
there has been so many bugs and I've been hit by a lot of them.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:23 AM
signed!
i feel like a game tester not a user!!!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:29 AM
Much agree. Its like sending out a beta game and den letting us find the bugs. WTF is this ****? It was better den city story n now they went n screwed themselves over. 50gems is a nice number....not ridiculous... Hell there isn't even a way to earn gems! Even We Rule gave out free gems after a major update n it was buggy too. If u wan players to pay for add-on content... AT LEAST MAKE SURE THE BASE CONTENT WORKS! 50 gem compensation pls!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:13 AM
Make it 100 gems/city cash for each game

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:18 AM
Consider it signed. Although the previous version had some glitches at least you made money. Full counters and my coins are not increasing. Was away for a couple of hours and made under 600 coins. Free gems or a free chest.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:00 PM
Really is frustrating when you do spend real money to decorate & then there are bugs, crashes & unhelpful updates so we should be compensated...

Unregistered
10-30-10, 04:54 PM
Your customers are calling to you! Please don't turn the other cheek! As a "Super Moderator" it is your job to help address the needs of the users on this forum. "deadpix" is much more of a "Super Moderator" than you are. I mean this is no disrespect but I have seen posts after posts by this respectable user with the greatest answers and help.

So calling Norman! Norman Alert!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 05:44 PM
Agree! I want my misdoing gems back!!!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 05:45 PM
Sorry for the mistype, I mean missing gems.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:23 PM
I agree.......

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:50 PM
Precisely, gem to be returned

Unregistered
10-31-10, 08:41 AM
Foods gone instantly after cooking is over, confusing pop-up about spending gems for coins, out of sync problem, storage problem and etc... we are all entitled to get 50 gems at least!!!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 10:20 AM
I agree! We need to be compensated! I've lost atleast 25,000 coins because of the glitches in this update! I am currently not playing and will continue not to play til they fix the problems. I know when I log back into the game I'll have tons of spoiled food :(. Give us gems!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 11:15 AM
Too many glithces, too many stuff/coins etc lost, too much frustration!!!
a compensation is in order!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:43 PM
Storm id: Princessyesenia
restaurant name: Yesenia

Unregistered
11-01-10, 03:42 AM
To Team Lava,

Customers can always give feedback and suggestions for improvements but not as in expecting us to 'work' for you by identifying all the bugs and what should be added.

It is ridiculous that we pay for this and 'work' for your team to make this better.

What we appreciate is at least some acknowledgment that the team has received this feedback and working hard to release the next update soon.

There needs to be some form of accountability from the team. Some of my friends are already *******ing any apps from Team Lava.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 04:26 AM
daar mijn i pod nu helemaal niks meer doet sinds de update van restaurantstory vindt ik eigenlijk dat ik aanmerking kom voor een nieuwe i pod , dus delicious sis kan niks meer tippen

SweetHeartScene
11-01-10, 05:37 AM
It's unfair that we're essentially game testers. I've been hit by a lot of bugs and I don't see what the harm in compensating your loyal consumers for problems is.

Fifty gems isn't an insane amount and wont hurt...

Unregistered
11-01-10, 06:09 AM
I absolutely agree.
This game has so many glitches it's not enjoyable anymore.

Jordeman
11-01-10, 06:58 AM
I have lose 40 gems!!! when i buy a pool table i have put it in mine restaurant en the server was gone, so i try again en dont have the pool en gems are gone...!

Teamlava dont say anything en dont get mine gems back...

Unregistered
11-01-10, 08:29 AM
This version sucks!

Unregistered
11-01-10, 11:41 AM
lost 80 k ... thanks a lot ... i hope that it will be reparated very soon..

katscasa
11-01-10, 01:00 PM
I agree with everything said above and am finishing my food and serving it then closing the app til all is fixed! I will check on this forum and if it is not fixed i won't play period!

Unregistered
11-02-10, 03:24 PM
Agreed!! We definitely have been put through a lot of bugs

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:38 PM
Completely agree. There's been a real rocky road of glitches and coin loss, etc. (I lost 100,000 coins and 10 gems!)

There have been so many complaints lately, and while I appreciate Norman's hard work at responding to queries and investigating issues, the players should receive compensation. It would certainly help TeamLava's reputation!

Unregistered
11-02-10, 11:06 PM
Yes to GEMS , no need to give them away freely but a slow & steady gem here & there wouldn't hurt. On the plus side more playing.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 12:54 AM
I understand how frustrating it is dealing with the bugs, but seriously. It's a free app! It's not like you're not getting your money's worth... It's super addictive, but if you're so frustrated, take a couple days off while the bugs get fixed, it's not that huge a deal, ha!

Unregistered
11-03-10, 10:02 AM
50 gems is a reasonable amount for the troubles we have suffered and time we have wasted.
I lost 30.000 coins the last 4 days..

Unregistered
11-03-10, 12:53 PM
I think 50 Gems is appropriate. I also lost gems through the sync bug and other errors. My food is disappearing as fast as I make it. If I leave the game and come back, all my food is gone! This is such a great game, if only it worked properly. I went to check out one of the new Magic Boxes....tapped on the "i" and it took 24 gems and gave me an item. I know how the magic boxes work. There should have been pop up saying "Buy Now". None of that happened. It just took the gems. So in addition to the 50, I would like to get the 24 gems back that the game took from me. I will write an email specifically for this issue, but i want to wait until they get things under control.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 05:00 PM
I understand how frustrating it is dealing with the bugs, but seriously. It's a free app! It's not like you're not getting your money's worth... It's super addictive, but if you're so frustrated, take a couple days off while the bugs get fixed, it's not that huge a deal, ha!

PS, IT's NOT A FREE App if you need to buy things to move up or forward.. Most other games call them "Lite" games.. You must work for TeamLava..

Unregistered
11-03-10, 09:35 PM
Pls do so before we quit.....

Unregistered
11-04-10, 09:27 PM
TeamLava credited back the gems I've paid for buying the classy design tiles, which they've changed the design in this version upgrade as they've no plans to bring back the old design.

Honestly I'll rather they just bring back the old design. Now I am hesitant to spend any more money in all their games as it seems they can simply change the designs whenever they like. So much for building customer trust & relationship.

Unregistered
11-05-10, 12:19 PM
I agree, I've spent a lot of "realtime money", 50 gems a person is reasonable!

Unregistered
11-05-10, 04:54 PM
I agree, gem compensation would be good compensation for the dissatisfaction.

Unregistered
11-05-10, 09:37 PM
Thanks for listening Norman

Unregistered
11-05-10, 11:06 PM
If you don't like the game don't play it they made this game for us to play nit for us to complain and whine about!!!!

Showbiz Pizza
11-06-10, 06:02 PM
Please compensate us.

Unregisteredcesgoo
11-07-10, 01:56 AM
i also agree, they should give us gem. in 24 hours ive lost over 500.000 coin,few gem,all my food twice (in 10seconds almost) and had to buy something 6times before i didnt loose it when i put it on the floor.
and sometimes the game says i dont have internett connection (though i have) and refuses to let me play. it happens right now acctually. my food is witered :(

any1 else has this problem?

Unregistered
11-07-10, 02:36 AM
i also agree, they should give us gem. in 24 hours ive lost over 500.000 coin,few gem,all my food twice (in 10seconds almost) and had to buy something 6times before i didnt loose it when i put it on the floor.
and sometimes the game says i dont have internett connection (though i have) and refuses to let me play. it happens right now acctually. my food is witered :(

any1 else has this problem?

Same here. I have been having the same problem as u since ytd.

All my other app which use Internet have no problem, but this app. When I finally got in, receive a msg, " sorry, u r too late. Your food r spoilt"  

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:17 AM
Ya I agree 1st fix the bugs 2nd pay us back all our lost money .50 gems is a good enough number.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 06:53 AM
BUMP - we've had so many clitches - we're not test rats, many of us are paying customers!

Unregistered
11-07-10, 07:10 AM

Ha back, because it is a big deal when you have spent a lot of time, and real money, on the game. What makes it worse is the fact that my 7yr old son also has this game on his Ipod touch, and he gets very upset when he has used his pocket money to buy gems and then his food or coins disappear! If you are not that bothered by the game, or do not spend money within the game (as your post suggests) then I can understand your point of view, this does not mean that you can speak for everyone else on here! Can I make a suggestion back to you; a little consideration for other people's point of view

Unregistered
11-09-10, 01:29 AM
Yes 50 gems is a reasonable amount! I lost 1 entire level and my stew had flies when its almost cooked! My Gems which i build up painstakingly to buy items, gone for 10000 coins! Heartache!!! There sould be a dual way of getting gems to coins and vice versa. There isn't a **** confirmation to ask if you buying and gone GONE GONE my gems!

Vuongot
11-09-10, 02:42 AM
Dear Norman,
Now i want to say: with my money i paid and my time i spended for your game, I have nothing left after you restart your server. So, what will you do if you were ME? Continue, or Delete, or Pay more?
What will you do if you were US?

We were your TESTER, your Feedback, We work for you now, rite? dont make us cry with my Money we paid, do you feel we are so POOR?

Please Fix all the problems and give back to us many many things that your game take away from us.

(P/S: Sorry about my English, it's too bad.)

Unregistered
11-09-10, 04:22 AM
I keep losing money and my food keeps coming back!
It's not fun anymore! It's time and mental health consuming! You bet your a** I'm expecting some kind of compensation! And it better be a substantial one or I quit all 4 teamlava games!

PS: sorry for the harsh words, but I'm at wits end!!! 

Unregistered
11-09-10, 10:13 AM
I emailed team lava about missing items and the "support" did not even talk to me about the lost items and gold I said went missing due to the recent glitches, they had not read my email properly at all. Compensation gems yes, but at minimum give me back the 3 serving counters I lost that you refuse to even talk about!!! for customer support its not supportive at all.

Unregistered
11-09-10, 10:46 AM
I have been getting a lot of glitches. Sometimes, my food would be finished and then a glitch happens and then the food is still cooking. Also, my "popularity" or "happy faces" hasn't been increasing at all. And I have been getting plenty of happy customers.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 04:47 PM
***Bump***

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:06 AM
I agree......!!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:23 AM
my over 4000 plates gone !!!!
foods spoiled !!!!!!!!

better compensate with gems or money

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:42 AM
It's frustrating that there are so many bugs in the game - extra gems would help!

Unregistered
11-15-10, 04:34 AM
It's frustrating that there are so many bugs in the game - extra gems would help!

I agree, the 15 gems compensation was nice indeed, but it's not enough considering all those glitches.
I've lost 80k and I'm not so happy

Unregistered
11-15-10, 06:21 AM
I agree the users of this game should be compensated, I really do like this game.. Addictive! But I have spent my money and there are way too many glitches for me to keep buying things when I don't see the product. I too have lost coins, food rapidly consumed, furniture stolen! Another thing there is no way to earn gems and when u want to expand your restaurant there was an option u gave that said if u get "so many neighbors" u can expand to a certain size but once u get the nieghbors u need to expand to the option " magically" disappears. So please compensate 50 gems and then some!!

ENTUPOTO
11-15-10, 12:41 PM
I agree! stormid entupoto