PDA

View Full Version : Appliance will not make food anymore

carmelaway
02-09-12, 07:12 PM
I have not been able to make new food since yesterday night. Feb 8. 10 pm pacific time.
it started when I canceled and changed 2 of the food. Is anyone else having this problem

lanicefaith
02-09-12, 07:17 PM
No sorry,but u should email team lava support it's probably a bug,and try uninstalling and then reinstall that might work

atlantisonearth
02-09-12, 07:21 PM
Try clearing your cache and force-closing the application. If that doesnt work, uninstall and install the application again (your progress will be saved on TL servers) as well as restarting the device.

Please provide additional information -- what device are you on? What is your device version? What version of Bakery Story are you playing?

If the problem persists, email support@teamlava.com for further assistance. Please include your ID, name, and concern.

Regards,
Atlantis

kooky panda
02-09-12, 08:30 PM
I have not been able to make new food since yesterday night. Feb 8. 10 pm pacific time.
it started when I canceled and changed 2 of the food. Is anyone else having this problem

What happens when you try to make the food? Are you clicking in the cookbook but the food will not place?
Is it all foods or just specific food?