PDA

View Full Version : Skipping Ribbit???

jillfrey
02-09-12, 07:04 PM
Has anyone skipped the Ribbit task? Is it worth spending the 8 gems?

mushroom79
02-09-12, 09:02 PM
i skipped. I dun like reptiles.

bitty143
02-10-12, 12:33 AM
I don't even have the tree frog nor do I see a goal that gives it to me. Do you by chance remember which goal you did to get the tree frog? There's a few I didn't plan on doing cause they require so many gems, like buying the lab to breed with the poodle...

yo3ana
02-10-12, 04:01 AM
I don't even have the tree frog nor do I see a goal that gives it to me. Do you by chance remember which goal you did to get the tree frog? There's a few I didn't plan on doing cause they require so many gems, like buying the lab to breed with the poodle...

You get tree frog when you complete the collection which need four boarder collie.

jillfrey
02-10-12, 05:54 AM
It looks like you get a some kind of animal when you complete the Ribbit task. You need to breed a bullfrog to do it. However you can use 8 gems to skip them. Is it worth it or once you skip it do you have to spend more gems?

lupi123
02-12-12, 07:09 PM
It looks like you get a some kind of animal when you complete the Ribbit task. You need to breed a bullfrog to do it. However you can use 8 gems to skip them. Is it worth it or once you skip it do you have to spend more gems?

With the gem sales I am thinking about buying a few gems and skipping too. But like you I want to first make sure it is worth the 8 gems and that I will not need to spend more gems to get the iguana buy using only 8 gems.

If anyone out there has completed the Ribbit! goal, can you please let me know if I will need more gems after I skip the bullfrogs?

sulphur1267
02-16-12, 09:46 AM
I skipped it and you won't have to spend more then 8 gems. But the iguana mate costs 4 gems.