PDA

View Full Version : No goals

garnet12
02-09-12, 04:14 PM
Hi, I'm garnet12 - and when I'm in my shop I do not see any goals... could I have an old version of Fashion story? If I do...can I upgrade without losing all my $$$ ?

Rachael98
02-09-12, 04:17 PM
What device are you on?
And yes, you keep everything when upgrading.

kooky panda
02-09-12, 04:32 PM
If you play on android device, the goals are not offered . sorry.

If you play on IOS (iphone, Ipad, etc) you will need to download the valentine version from the app store.

No you will not lose your game, it will show up on the valentine game.

garnet12
02-09-12, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the response... I am playing on an android phone.

pinkster73
02-09-12, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the response... I am playing on an android phone.

Welcome to the world of being a second class player :p

myporcelainlife
02-09-12, 06:26 PM
I have an iphone and my FS is updated to Valentines edition but I didn't get my goal! I got all the other stuff just missing the new goal! Anyone else? :o

kooky panda
02-09-12, 06:35 PM
I have an iphone and my FS is updated to Valentines edition but I didn't get my goal! I got all the other stuff just missing the new goal! Anyone else? :o

Try restarting your device to see if they show up.

camarorose
02-11-12, 01:59 PM
I play on an HTC sense ~ I dont see goals?? help please

kooky panda
02-11-12, 02:06 PM
I play on an HTC sense ~ I dont see goals?? help please
I am sorry, but the goals are not available for android devices.

recyt87
02-18-12, 09:03 AM
I am sorry, but the goals are not available for android devices.
Will android ever get the goals like I users have? It seems like we are always sec in everything and Apple users get everything first...

kooky panda
02-18-12, 09:05 AM
Will android ever get the goals like I users have? It seems like we are always sec in everything and Apple users get everything first...

I have not heard anything on this yet, sorry, but I do hope that TL does offer the goal options to androids soon.

recyt87
02-18-12, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the world of being a second class player :p

Ikr smh I wish android had the same things Apple does

stilleto28
02-18-12, 12:16 PM
I hav no goals either so if I download valentines edition what
Happens to my current edition and game?

kooky panda
02-18-12, 01:15 PM
I hav no goals either so if I download valentines edition what
Happens to my current edition and game?
when you download the valentine version, you are still playing your same game. I would delete the Fashion regular game(you can always redownload it later).
The valentine version has the goals plus some back-end bug fixes in it.

You games are saved on team lavas servers under your storm ID, so you will not lose you game.

stilleto28
02-28-12, 12:05 PM
I'm at level 45 and waiting on coins to do
Final expansion to 17 x 20 and I hav no goals
And hav had no goals for neatly two wk!!
I completed all goals I had and bn playing
On iPhone. Getting bored where are the goals??
Hav already tried valentines edition n it was the same
As an playing my same game. Help ideas pls!!

kooky panda
02-28-12, 01:13 PM
I'm at level 45 and waiting on coins to do
Final expansion to 17 x 20 and I hav no goals
And hav had no goals for neatly two wk!!
I completed all goals I had and bn playing
On iPhone. Getting bored where are the goals??
Hav already tried valentines edition n it was the same
As an playing my same game. Help ideas pls!!

I am checking to see if you need to finish the expansion goals before your valentine goals will come in.

stilleto28
02-28-12, 01:20 PM
I think I hav already comPleted the valentine goals what were they called so I can be sure?

kattybell
02-28-12, 01:21 PM
I think I hav already comPleted the valentine goals what were they called so I can be sure?

Do you have the kissing booth and that statue with Ur Cute Be Mine?

stilleto28
02-28-12, 01:56 PM
Yes I hav both of them

kooky panda
02-28-12, 02:01 PM
Okay that means you have done the valentine goals. I think all you have left is the goals where you need to expand.
There have been no new goals since the valentine goals.

There were two valentine goals.
Singles Ladies and
The Proposal

AngelHestbek
03-02-12, 06:09 AM
will there always be a differnce between android and iphone users. I mean why does iphone get more fun than android ????

loelou
03-04-12, 03:04 PM
Ok i want also to say something about the difference between android players and apple players.
Why is it so difficult? to give the android players the same options?
I think that android players are just as the apple players the only difference is the devicewhere we are playing on.
We must pay the same amount for gems also but do not get the same?
The only thing i can think about why that is ,maybe does apple pay them for the valentine version and tell them
not to set this free on the androidmarket?
I personally think that it is strange nobody want to tell us the reason ,and i hope we get a fair answer.
Just think about this team lava , iff you go to a shop and buy a bread and you must pay the same price for a bread but you get only a half bread and another shopper gets a whole bread for the same price.You would be upset. Now thats how the android players also feel they do not understand why they must pay the same prices for gems and get less more stuff ,goals etcetera .

stilleto28
03-06-12, 12:45 PM
I hav finally managed to get enough coins to expand to 17 x 20 and hav completed all goal few wk ago. Still no goals after expansion! I thought there were more once you expanded-what's happening?

kattybell
03-06-12, 12:53 PM
I hav finally managed to get enough coins to expand to 17 x 20 and hav completed all goal few wk ago. Still no goals after expansion! I thought there were more once you expanded-what's happening?

Are you playing on the vday version?

stilleto28
03-06-12, 01:02 PM
No had downloaded it but all goals the same as normal version and I have now completed them including the valentines goals

kattybell
03-06-12, 01:04 PM
No had downloaded it but all goals the same as normal version and I have now completed them including the valentines goals

Than have you completed all them?

stilleto28
03-06-12, 01:10 PM
I hav completed them all I was on here a few wk ago n got asked if I had kissing booth and a statue (which i do) and was told if I did I had completed all goals n only expansion goal left so was expecting more goals after expansion.

kooky panda
03-06-12, 01:39 PM
I think that the expansion goal only gave gems and no new goals opened up after that one.

stilleto28
03-07-12, 12:19 PM
Will there be any new goals coming soon? Goals make game more exciting! Think there should be goals at all levels as well as the special limited edition goals