PDA

View Full Version : The Cupid Cichlid fish

omgeezitsvikki
02-09-12, 10:07 AM
Can anyone tell me how to breed it? :0 It's kinda cute lol.
I took this picture from someones shop:

MiniLaura
02-09-12, 10:17 AM
open the Valentine's box and cross your fingers.

kooky panda
02-09-12, 11:47 AM
If you get one out of the box, then you can buy its mate for 40 gems. Then you should be able to breed it, but I am sure each time you breed it will cost gems.

husky1970
02-09-12, 11:59 AM
That's kind of expensive for a virtual fish, can get real ones for a lot less :s
How about a red setter puppy goal for valentines without having to get gems.
The game would be much more popular if gems didn't cost so much, or more free gems were given out.
People don't mind paying a bit, if say it was ?2.99 for 45 gems or ?5 for 100 gems, more people
Would be likely to pay that so money would still be made, ripping people off will just put people off.

iusedtobedigusr
02-09-12, 12:24 PM
If you get one out of the box, then you can buy its mate for 40 gems. Then you should be able to breed it, but I am sure each time you breed it will cost gems.

Yes ALWAYS costs the same to breed as purchase.

At the Rate TL keeps going soon I will be able to rent a boat and catch enough fish to fill a few aquariums and feed 20 homeless people for one virtual speck on my Ipod.

iusedtobedigusr
02-09-12, 12:28 PM
Yes ALWAYS costs the same to breed as purchase.

At the Rate TL keeps going soon I will be able to rent a boat and catch enough fish to fill a few aquariums and feed 20 homeless people for one virtual speck on my Ipod.

If I invested in the Gems here.

michellek666
02-15-12, 10:59 PM
Ha ha you are so right. I cant understand why TL is charging obsurd gem prices for pets and breeding rooms! Yet the other TL games arent anywhere as outrageous as Pet Story. I think the wrong Team at Lava is running Pet Story and it will go down fast if they keep up their insanity with obsurdly high gem cost pets etc.