PDA

View Full Version : My Neighbor Rating keeps going down

kanga81
02-09-12, 05:58 AM
I religiously visit and like others fashion. Howeve lately it seems that if I dont like for 1 day my rating went from 3 to 0. I think this is ridiculous. People have lives to other than the games and if unable to tip for a day or two should not be penalized like this. Please fix this issue as some neighbors delete you or don't accept neighbor request because of low rating. I had to come to forum to report. Where is the Report a Problem button on IPhone. Bring that back thanks

kattybell
02-09-12, 06:01 AM
From my understanding you need to like 30 neighbors a day or more for your rating to stay at 3 or 4.

na_tasha
02-11-12, 01:12 AM
i agree, if you are sick for a day or something comes up , when you return you have 0 rating and no neighbours because you have been deleted, it should go down to 0 after a week at least because then if someone is at 0 we will know they don't play/visit neighbours rather than sick , or working in the real world etc

TurtleGirlSloan
02-11-12, 06:07 AM
I skip a day about twice a week. My rating after only one skipped day is never a zero. I always drop to a low 3. After two skipped days I drop down and sm a 2. I have about 70 neighbors and I try to like/tip them all. Perhaps you need more neighbors? Do you have many?

atlantisonearth
02-11-12, 06:12 AM
i agree, if you are sick for a day or something comes up , when you return you have 0 rating and no neighbours because you have been deleted, it should go down to 0 after a week at least because then if someone is at 0 we will know they don't play/visit neighbours rather than sick , or working in the real world etc

Your rating only drops to zero after 3-4 days.