PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant not in sync

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:05 AM
I often get the message that my restaurant is not in sync with the server and when I refresh I lose a few thousand coins each time. it always happens when i accidentally try to buy something when i don't have enough coins. does anyone have this problem?

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:27 AM
Yes, I have the same problem. I even loose some food...

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:49 AM
Me too!! It's driving me crazy!!

White Owl
10-30-10, 11:10 AM
Same here, it often happens just after 'the host' has put all of the same dish on one counter. Then it syncs, and where I should have a couple of thousand of one dish, I'm left with some 300 plates. Which of course also affects my income.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 02:12 PM
I can't even cook...
There are 3 stoves not being used because whenever I try to cook something, 3 seconds later "Out of sync".
Coins gone, food gone.
I can't even properly play the game anymore.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 03:12 PM
Same here. Drives me nuts, too!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 04:42 PM
i have the same problem too! i just started so i do not have many coins and then i finally save up to buy something and then i get the message. i loose the bought item and money :( i know everyone is saying that they have the same problem but does anyone know how to fix it? i hope they make an update soon to fix the problem but for now is there a solution?

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:16 PM
The same thing is happening to me... I just started as well and now I can't design at all cause it happens every time and now the latest problem is it will just take away my coins by me just even going in to my restaurant, I don't even have to do anything. It started up right after I updated to the latest version, so I'm assuming that has something to do with it. I emailed tech support, we'll see what they have to say about the problem... I just started a few days ago and am already ready to quit!!!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:50 PM
Happens a lot. Game usually crashes soon after. Upon restarting game, I have lost coins. Wish I didn't do update. Loved game until update. Please fix. Thanks

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:01 PM
I am unable to do anything...whether I purchase a recipe or buy furniture I get the sync error, then the item disappears and my money is gone.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:21 PM
i had the exact sane problem as everyone on this forum and what i did has fixed the problem...for now. I deleted the app and then re added it. i did not lose my old game and i actually got some of the money that i lost because of the sync problem back. hope it works for you :)

Laxora
10-31-10, 01:33 AM
That just happened to me, I purchased multiple counters (spending around 10k) it gives me the "not in sync with server" message and all my counter and money is gone! I'm really annoyed now. I don't have enough to purchase more counters and I have food prepared but no more room...

Unregistered
10-31-10, 08:47 AM
i had the exact sane problem as everyone on this forum and what i did has fixed the problem...for now. I deleted the app and then re added it. i did not lose my old game and i actually got some of the money that i lost because of the sync problem back. hope it works for you :)

I tried reinstalling the app but I still get the "not in sync" message again soon after. I also experience problems connecting with the server. I can be playing halfway and my internet connection is still strong and I get the message "Darn! restaurant story is an online game and requires internet connection etc etc.."

They better fix this soon. i'm just going to get a little exp and level slowly for now.
I'm currenty level 25. =)

Unregistered
10-31-10, 11:33 AM
each time i bought amahogany table i loose sync
i loose table
i loose money.

Id PHIL62100

Unregistered
10-31-10, 11:38 AM
I'm having the same problem. I purchased 4 counters and then get not in sync message and lose the counter and the money. So frustrating.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 09:51 PM
What the hell are you doing?

ID dichek
11-01-10, 01:11 AM
As the same, I bought an a counter an thereafter a table and a chair, then after it pops up you game are out of sync and I lost the counter and the money and some more money when I went back, that's so irritating. Hope team lava can soon fix this bug problem.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 02:01 AM
TeamLava are you addressing this?

Seems like you have a lot of chatter on this subject and a lot of p*ssed of players who LOVE the game but HATE the bugs....

PLEASE fix or we'll just get bored of these issues and move on to the next craze in app gaming!

I've played for a while, had a sync error and lost a whole heap of food which took hours to make....
I've designed my restaurant 3 times and 3 times had syncing (or continuious "processing" screen") and when I've been forced myself to **** the game... LOST it all again...

Hoping you will fix - SOON

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:57 AM
I often finds this happens when the game tried to get a message from the server such as "10% off gems" - ends today (ya right - when it says ends today every day). Or get 10 gems when you download xxx game.

I don't want those stupid messages and they're screwing up my restaurant!