PDA

View Full Version : How do I break up...

sterlingempire
02-08-12, 06:21 PM
My GF was *****ing on me. Im breaking up with her.

What do I say?! O_0

27Redd
02-08-12, 06:23 PM
Ouch, so sorry :( Does she know that you know?

atlantisonearth
02-08-12, 06:24 PM
Welcome to Dumpsville!

Population: You.

bobbyrae
02-08-12, 06:27 PM
It's not me...it's you...

atlantisonearth
02-08-12, 06:33 PM
I really like you... So does my wife.

atlantisonearth
02-08-12, 06:35 PM
I would like to help you out. Now which way did you come in?

(I have had lots of experience with this... relationships dont work out with me... except for this current one. :))

atlantisonearth
02-08-12, 06:38 PM
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Garbage is dumped, now so are you.

sylvie4163
02-08-12, 06:40 PM
Lol aw sorry she *****ed on you :(:(:(:(:(
You should say that ^
Roses are red, violets are blue, garbage is dumped and so are you :)

She deserves it :(

sterlingempire
02-08-12, 06:40 PM
This thread is funnier than it should be :p

Yes, I saw her. I held her gaze. Then I stormed off.

pinkster73
02-08-12, 06:50 PM
"It's not me, its you"

27Redd
02-08-12, 07:02 PM
Sometimes the best thing to do is to say nothing at all. That seems to freak people out because they don't know what to expect. She's not worth your time.

audress
02-08-12, 07:26 PM
LMAO! I love this! It made me laugh so hard!

pops1972
02-08-12, 07:27 PM
Sometimes the best thing to do is to say nothing at all. That seems to freak people out because they don't know what to expect. She's not worth your time.
I like this one.

Ic3e
02-14-12, 02:42 AM

These two are the best for three reasons.

The first one will make you feel hot and bubbly that you finally let that *****er go. But she'll probably hold a grudge against you in the future.

The second is good only because the silent treatment is the best (or in the victims case, worst) treatment you can recieve from a person.

And lastly, these two will be perfect if you combine them. After a long period of time, your soon to be ex will try and find out what's wrong. Now you don't use the line immediately, lure the conversation up to where you're about to walk out said door and she's sitting there slightly confused. Then.......BAM! "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Garbage is dumped and so are you."

Hope my three suggestions help! Have a nice break up and finally release a weight off your chest.

TransAmTam
02-14-12, 03:18 AM
Welcome to Dumpsville!

Population: You.

HAHA!!! I love that!

TransAmTam
02-14-12, 05:09 AM
This thread is funnier than it should be :p

It most certainly is.... but I am rotf at the answers here.. Poor guy. Aww :(

fantanafootball
02-14-12, 05:34 AM
Its hard to time this one.
Have her catch you with another girl.

Montegoe
02-14-12, 09:40 AM
Send her a text message or get that app that sends you directly to her voice mail so you don't have to break up with her in person. Better yet, ***** on her with one of her friends. And...do it on valentine's day.

These methods will be sure to win you bonus points with the ladies.

ariesblu
02-15-12, 05:03 AM
Just tell her it's over. Simple and to the point.

Green4life1
02-20-12, 03:17 AM
Just be honest with her and tell her u saw her with someone else then again hard but simple

atlantisonearth
02-20-12, 07:58 AM
Send her a text message or get that app that sends you directly to her voice mail so you don't have to break up with her in person. Better yet, ***** on her with one of her friends. And...do it on valentine's day.

Ha! I love this one!

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-20-12, 08:59 AM
Just tell her. People make too big of a deal out of these things. OR maybe I am just not a beat around the busher lol.
Just TELL her and forget it. Unless you want to work things out.

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-20-12, 09:02 AM

This is kind of being a wuss....don't ya think???

Montegoe
02-20-12, 09:19 AM
This is kind of being a wuss....don't ya think???

If you want it to be that, sure. Then it is that. Or maybe, just maybe it was a joke because who really asks for relationship advice on the internet? If you're going to ask a bunch a strangers what they think be prepared to get some strange answers! :p

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-20-12, 10:33 AM
If you want it to be that, sure. Then it is that. Or maybe, just maybe it was a joke because who really asks for relationship advice on the internet? If you're going to ask a bunch a strangers what they think be prepared to get some strange answers! :p

You'd be surprised what advice people will ask for. Sometimes strangers can give better advice cause they are totally unbiased.

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-20-12, 10:34 AM
Actually if you really wanted to 'get even' you could go to pick her up for the next date with a new girlfriend!!!

atlantisonearth
02-20-12, 10:39 AM
Yeah. I think the OP's intention was revenge :p

freshfoods
02-20-12, 10:47 AM
tell her like it is XD

Montegoe
02-20-12, 11:35 AM
Does she have a younger, hotter sister?

hectorloch
02-20-12, 11:39 AM
Hi, SE, not the best news.

Borrow money from her - explain it's a life and death thing. Then make your way round to the Aston Martin Dealership and lay down the dough as a deposit. Now, my friend, you know I wouldn't lie to you and so I must explain that every story has a beginning, a middle and an end. This one is no different. I cannot guarantee the precise results of the middle and end bit - but the beginning will be fantastic :)

atlantisonearth
02-20-12, 11:57 AM

Borrow money from her - explain it's a life and death thing. Then make your way round to the Aston Martin Dealership and lay down the dough as a deposit. Now, my friend, you know I wouldn't lie to you and so I must explain that every story has a beginning, a middle and an end. This one is no different. I cannot guarantee the precise results of the middle and end bit - but the beginning will be fantastic :)

WOW -- and here I am making up little poems :p

bobbyrae
02-20-12, 12:47 PM

Wow...ok...so this one is, by far, the best one yet. Lol.

pinkster73
02-20-12, 12:54 PM
Wow...ok...so this one is, by far, the best one yet. Lol.

The problem is you then have to have the money to pay for the rest.

ariesblu
02-20-12, 12:58 PM
Which would become a very big problem.

hectorloch
02-20-12, 01:02 PM

Ah yes, the middle and end bits. I'm still working on a plan for them :)

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-20-12, 03:25 PM
Does she play these games? Act like your gonna check her food or whatever and spend spend all her gems and coins on stupid stuff and delete all her friends. lol

bobbyrae
02-20-12, 03:30 PM
Actually that's the point now isn't it? Lol. :p

kkev2
02-20-12, 03:35 PM
Dumpsville Story, the new social game from Team Lava!!

Rachael98
02-20-12, 03:44 PM
Dumpsville Story, the new social game from Team Lava!!

Yay...I'd totally be happy with the devs spending my money making a game like that:eek:.