PDA

View Full Version : Daily Money given--Star issue

srwyummyumm
02-08-12, 04:57 PM
I noticed today that when I opened the game and saw the Daily Coin, it did it times two stars. My pet shop is at five stars...the only area that isn't five stars is nursery. It had done it before, and though I had an overall rating of four stars, I thought it was because one of the areas was still two stars. When I went up to five stars, it registered correct a few times, but today it went back to two. I appreciate the daily cash, because gems are hard to come by....anyone else notice this?

uwantoplay
02-09-12, 09:21 AM
I noticed today that when I opened the game and saw the Daily Coin, it did it times two stars. My pet shop is at five stars...the only area that isn't five stars is nursery. It had done it before, and though I had an overall rating of four stars, I thought it was because one of the areas was still two stars. When I went up to five stars, it registered correct a few times, but today it went back to two. I appreciate the daily cash, because gems are hard to come by....anyone else notice this?

This happens to me all the time. Also in Zoo2. But as mentioned in earlier threads, even though you may be a 5 star shop, it will show 2 stars A LOT! But do the math! I normally get $2500 so it's easy to figure out 500 x 5. It is the correct amount even though it says it is multiplying by 2. You can check some of the older threads to see if there has ever been a fix but mine goes from 5 star to 2 star all the time still.

srwyummyumm
02-09-12, 06:27 PM
This happens to me all the time. Also in Zoo2. But as mentioned in earlier threads, even though you may be a 5 star shop, it will show 2 stars A LOT! But do the math! I normally get $2500 so it's easy to figure out 500 x 5. It is the correct amount even though it says it is multiplying by 2. You can check some of the older threads to see if there has ever been a fix but mine goes from 5 star to 2 star all the time still.

Thanks! That was my goal today....but it showed five stars! I will keep checking...

jamez1095
02-11-12, 10:38 AM
same, mine does this. Also mine never goes further than 4 days in a row