PDA

View Full Version : RS Vote and Suggest 2-8

greygull
02-08-12, 11:47 AM
Time for a new poll for Restaurant Story. Vote for the items you would like to see .
You can vote for more than one item.

Also please add suggestions for the next poll that will come in 2 weeks.

loonytoony_24
02-08-12, 02:29 PM
Butterbeer!!!!
that would be awesome!

sissy8
02-08-12, 02:31 PM
i still want marshmallows on the grill:rolleyes::rolleyes:

loco42o
02-08-12, 03:53 PM
ButterBeer !!! ..... Love the grilled marshmallow idea too !!!

supersamdiner
02-08-12, 05:03 PM
WE NEED A DEEP FRYER!!! Notice how the top 4 vote getting foods right now are all deep fryer suggestions

queentina3
02-08-12, 08:07 PM
OMG NOOOOOO to Fried Chicken. LOL!!! I went through heck and back to get the stupid 4 chickens to complete one of the goals and if I see another chicken, well....................................:p

dria_91
02-08-12, 09:50 PM
Yes i would like a deep fryer. How about some sandwiches? PB&J Ham sandwiches, philly cheese steak, Italian beefs....OMG Yummy! im getting hungry lol.

lanicefaith
02-08-12, 10:20 PM
What is butter beer?

nmishii
02-08-12, 10:25 PM
What is butter beer?

Its a drink in the Harry Potter books/movies.

They sell two non-alcoholic versions of it at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Orlando.

Its got a butterscotch flavor. Its really pretty good. I recommend it if you go there. I do not recommend the pumpkin juice though.

ohdiscordia
02-08-12, 10:48 PM
Nmishii, I am super jealous you got to go there, was it really awesome like I imagine it to be?

And I voted for the fryer items and new decor, I'd love to see some tables with the swishy black cloths and pretty wall lights and maybe some booths?! That would be awesome.. and a new soda recipe, maybe red cream for the holiday? Fries and eggrolls would be cool too although we did get potato wedges but that doesn't really count as fries I don't think.

nmishii
02-08-12, 11:19 PM
Nmishii, I am super jealous you got to go there, was it really awesome like I imagine it to be?

And I voted for the fryer items and new decor, I'd love to see some tables with the swishy black cloths and pretty wall lights and maybe some booths?! That would be awesome.. and a new soda recipe, maybe red cream for the holiday? Fries and eggrolls would be cool too although we did get potato wedges but that doesn't really count as fries I don't think.

Yes, set up just like in the movies. But its super crowded and the lines are long. They're going to build one at their park in Hollywood, CA, but it won't be open until 2015.

I voted for all foods in the poll.

Cutie4life900
02-08-12, 11:23 PM
Fried chicken and french fries! Hopefully we will get a deep fryer, and have these on there! Also french doors would be nice too!! :)

xSnowyOwlx
02-08-12, 11:47 PM
I vote for everything!

BUT! Isn't Butterbeer copyrighted? TeamLava can't include something that's copyrighted, can they?

xSnowyOwlx
02-08-12, 11:50 PM
Its a drink in the Harry Potter books/movies.

They sell two non-alcoholic versions of it at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Orlando.

Its got a butterscotch flavor. Its really pretty good. I recommend it if you go there. I do not recommend the pumpkin juice though.

But J.K. Rowling most likely has Butterbeer copyrighted. TL can't really include it - you've noticed they don't have stuff like that in their games. People have asked for frappuchino, but Starbucks owns the copyright for that. If you use something without the permission of the owner of the copyright, you can get sued! Apple is currently at risk to lose the iPad name or pay like $8.5 million!

3squares
02-09-12, 12:41 AM
But J.K. Rowling most likely has Butterbeer copyrighted. TL can't really include it - you've noticed they don't have stuff like that in their games. People have asked for frappuchino, but Starbucks owns the copyright for that. If you use something without the permission of the owner of the copyright, you can get sued! Apple is currently at risk to lose the iPad name or pay like $8.5 million!

Actually, they've already violated Disney's copyright of the Gingerbread Man when they released Bakery Story Xmas Edition. look at the icon and then do an image search: the character in Shrek looks just like it.

nmishii
02-09-12, 01:22 AM

They can call it something generic. BS has Frosty Coffee, since they can't call it Frappuccino.

3squares
02-09-12, 08:19 AM
Bakery Story has what looks like square, blue mosaic tile tables and matching chairs. They are gorgeous. Could we have those, too?

13rebecca13
02-09-12, 01:41 PM
I Spanish theme would be great. You could do sooo many different tapas dishes...patatas bravas, ab?ndigas etcetc

imnotbernard959
02-09-12, 04:42 PM
can i put a negative vote for iced water? thats the lamest drink ever lol

missrose12
02-17-12, 11:54 AM
id like to see pastel colored tiles.

Limaxa
02-17-12, 01:46 PM
If French Fries are that what i think they are, then it would Be cool to have them

lilbules
02-17-12, 08:37 PM
can i put a negative vote for iced water? thats the lamest drink ever lol

It's definitely not an exciting drink but I voted for it because I figured it could be a 1 or 5 minute dish since it's so simple. It would be pretty easy to master quickly.

Blocked99
02-20-12, 07:31 AM
Marshmallows on the grill

AGREED.

freshfoods
02-20-12, 10:47 AM
more things for the drink machine

catgirl477
02-21-12, 05:34 PM
how about corner dividers? we all ready have long ones, but what if u want to make a little room, or more then 1 wall

greygull
02-21-12, 07:56 PM
Thanks for all the votes! Look for a new Theme poll coming soon!