View Full Version : Valentine's Chest - problem with duplicates again

yanochka
02-08-12, 10:02 AM
This is an old quote from Norman which TL support still refers to when asked about special boxes:

We have listened to your recent feedback and have made adjustments to the Discovery Chest and Magic Case already. They are now less likely to yield duplicate items. It is still possible to get a duplicate item, but it will not be as frequent now.

Please let us know if you have any more feedback and we will be happy to listen and see if we can make changes.

I had a small iTunes gift card and decided to try my luck in RS (after TL changed back food qty/prices). Out of 4 tries I got one mailbox and 3 love games in a row :mad: I understand that box contains limited amount of prizes, so duplicates are inevitable but to get 3 love games in a row....and only after 4 tries....that hurts. At least I didn't get 3 mailboxes...:p

I hope that TL takes a look at their settings to make sure their statement quoted above is still valid.

pinkster73
02-08-12, 10:05 AM
Duplicates suck. End of story.

TinyChan29
02-08-12, 10:15 AM
I got the same problem with magic box and also lost my gems while I was opening a magic box but the server went down!!!

sylvie4163
02-08-12, 10:22 AM
I tried the box in RS.
Got these items in this order.
Stuffed Bunny
Stuffed Bear Cupid
Cupid Fountain. No duplicates.

But in farm and fashion I have gotten a lot of duplicates.
(don't get me started on the i❤mom signs, -.-)

Fashion
I have .. Gotten 4 steel roses in a row..
7 coat racks in a row..
5 Crystal hearts in a row
3 photo booths in a row
2 cherish fountains in a row

Farm
3 i❤mom signs in a row..
2 skunks in a row
2 gazing balls in a row :(
Not to mention those tiger flowers.. :(
I hate duplicates. :(

greygull
02-08-12, 10:27 AM
When you're purchasing boxes, do you try again and again? Before, people had suggested buy one, exit out and close the game, then come back and buy another, repeat. I did this for the Halloween box (back then), bought 3 total, all different items.

Personal note - I was a bit displeased though with it - I actually wanted a 4th place item, and I didn't get it lol

queentina3
02-08-12, 08:03 PM
When you're purchasing boxes, do you try again and again? Before, people had suggested buy one, exit out and close the game, then come back and buy another, repeat. I did this for the Halloween box (back then), bought 3 total, all different items.

Personal note - I was a bit displeased though with it - I actually wanted a 4th place item, and I didn't get it lol

LOL, most people don't want the 4th place items. HAHAHAHAHA