PDA

View Full Version : Please stop

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:24 AM
Stop changing items from gold to gem prices!
Already done my restaurant in orange Walls now when I expand I've got to pay gems for a wallpaper I was able to get for x coins and now you have gone and done the same for the orange tables it's not like they are special or look amazing they were simply good cheep tables that went with a theme that I wanted I now have to sell them all at a loss and buy others which no doubt will change to gems at some point to, it's like u see an items popular and change it to gems to force us to buy them

Idefix
10-30-10, 07:04 AM
There I can only join to my previous speaker. This is an impertinence!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:01 AM
Decorating is an art and you all are messing it up and making unhappy consumers!!! The last update changed the style of my wallpaper and my tile which I paid gems for! Gosh dang I am really stinking mad!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:27 AM
I agree with others that it's not fair to start 'charging' gems for items previously acquired with coins. I am also wondering whether to change the theme of my restaurant or abandon the game altogether! Bah humbug!

Super Annoyed Person
10-31-10, 01:50 AM
I too am annoyed by this, well after finding this out anyway.

I discovered the game AFTER the orange wall price was changed from gold coins to gems. Which really confused and annoyed me when I discovered it seeing as how the beginning wall colour is orange to begin with, now I'm stuck with a mostly orange wall that has yellow parts showing how much I've expanded it by...

Gems are way over-priced (Like 5 or something USD for 24, that's a total rip! I'm a NZer so it's 6.49NZD here...Which is a total rip off), so please stop being so freaking greedy developers...If you need money then that's fine, but please find some more convenient (for us users/downloaders/whatever) to get it, thank you.