PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Display

mirandakelsey
02-07-12, 02:49 PM
I earned the Wedding Display from a goal in Fashion Story.
It won't let me place it anywhere in my shop.
I've already tried redownloading the app and restarting my iTouch. How can I fix this?

ariesblu
02-07-12, 02:54 PM
You have to make sure that you have enough space to place it. Try to move more items away from the area you wish to place, and see if that works.

aiyayu
02-07-12, 02:55 PM
Do you have enough floor space to place it?

Zee_Zatara
02-07-12, 11:15 PM
The wedding display is huge and you need to clear at least a 4 x 4 square tile space for it. It is also difficult to place precisely, so you usually have to clear an even bigger space than that or it won't go down. You can always move stuff closer to it again after it's placed.

queentina3
02-26-12, 06:56 PM
What goals do I have to complete to get to the wedding display?

My Best Friends Wedding. It has 8 parts to it.

queentina3
02-27-12, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the reply. I don't have "My Best Friends Wedding" goal I wonder if I have to complete another goal to unlock this one?

Mabye Boutique Party? I don't recall exactly if there was a goal before that or not, but I remember seeing it around the time I was finishing up the Champagne glass which was Boutique Party's prize.

dalula
02-27-12, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the reply. I don't have "My Best Friends Wedding" goal I wonder if I have to complete another goal to unlock this one?

complete the boutique party goal. right after is the my best friends wedding goal

MissHKNY
07-31-12, 09:34 AM
I just started playing Fashion again and I see the goal for Boutique party 3. Which is good but really wanted to know if there's time line to meet the goals bc it doesnt say in the game, thanks!:p