PDA

View Full Version : ZS not collecting stars for visiting friends

CertainTea
02-07-12, 01:58 PM
On Zoo Story 1.0.4 for android, the bonus stars you receive for visiting your neighbors zoo never get added, although the coins and energy do get added when I return home. Thx

atlantisonearth
02-07-12, 03:39 PM
Try force closing the app/clearing your device's cache.

CertainTea
02-08-12, 10:04 AM
Tried your suggestion, didn't work. I also tried uninstall/reinstall which also didn't fix it. Anyone else experiencing this? I saw one other person complaining about this in the reviews. Any news on this would be appreciated! Thanks!

kooky panda
02-08-12, 10:56 AM
It has been a while since I played but are you talking about the the ones shown on the pop up that you will get or the ones that you see drop when touring a nbrs?

CertainTea
02-08-12, 12:48 PM
Yes its the popup that says Horray! Bonus for visiting your neighbors zoo. I confirmed again this morning, coins and energy are added when I return home to my zoo but stars still are not. Even after multiple visits, game restart, reinstall, etc they don't appear. While touring a neighbors zoo I can collect paws, not stars, which are correctly added to my paw count, or rating. I'm on HTC thunderbolt (not sure if that matters)

kooky panda
02-08-12, 12:52 PM
Okay, I will flag this over. I think the stars are the xps.

CertainTea
02-08-12, 03:06 PM
Yeah sorry xp stars is what they are :) thanks kooky

DaojinWildfire
02-08-12, 06:28 PM
I don't think you gain XP at all from the bonus. The bonus window only shows energy and coins.

CertainTea
02-08-12, 07:54 PM
Sometimes its energy and coins other times its energy and xp stars

DaojinWildfire
02-15-12, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the additional info. I was able to reproduce the bug. It turns out that the bug is just cosmetic. You do receive the XP since I can see it being tracked in our system, but the game screen simply doesn't update it. I will forward this bug along so the numbers get updated on the screen.