PDA

View Full Version : any ideas??

lovelove2005
02-07-12, 09:47 AM
Hi everyone, I want to sold out my old clothes coz I want to buy the new tables and racks..but I dont want to
thrown old my stuff away to the trash. I did try to close my store one day and reopen but still doesn't help.
Any ideas. Thanks:o:)

driftboutique
02-07-12, 10:29 AM
If you have dressing rooms that are away from the walls, you can hide racks behind them. They won't be visible but your customers will still buy from them. You can do this with the tall wooden mirrors too. I always have secret racks and tables :)

lovelove2005
02-07-12, 01:45 PM
I did the same you said but I only have 8 dressing rooms but 30 racks and tables totalsso.....I want to sold out faster like someone said : everything was sold out on overnight...anyway thanks for your helping:)

flaquitachula
02-09-12, 10:18 PM
If you have dressing rooms that are away from the walls, you can hide racks behind them. They won't be visible but your customers will still buy from them. You can do this with the tall wooden mirrors too. I always have secret racks and tables :)

Nice tip...neighbor!!! Alli's Designs

driftboutique
02-09-12, 10:38 PM
Nice tip...neighbor!!! Alli's Designs

Hiii!! I was just trying to figure out who that was from the forums and now I know! :D

lovelove2005
02-11-12, 12:00 PM
Hiiii! It's not helping:( I want d XOXO tables so bad n I'm thinking abt thrown all my stuff to d trash:( thx

driftboutique
02-11-12, 03:11 PM
Okay, here's another thing you can do. Place all the items you want to sell quickly on one side of the store, and then block it off so that customers can only get to that side. On the other side, where the customers can't go, put your new tables and start filling them with the new merchandise.

I throw away clothes sometimes when I redecorate. So if you don't need the coins badly that's an option too.

lovelove2005
02-11-12, 04:30 PM
Thx u so much n mayb I take an option 2 ( thrown away my clothes like u) thats d best way to do...LOL