PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculously Expensive

canimiloca
02-07-12, 08:21 AM
I really do love this game, however, the cost of most things requires gems. That requires money. The items that cost coins are $10,000+. ??? The other 'Story' games are like that too, but near as bad as this one. �� I know it's a 'free' download but [], you can't even play without Internet. I'm sure more than enough $ has been made to ease up on the cost of gems, lowering coin cost of items a little bit. I mean you pay $25 real monies and can only get one thing. Sad, selfish in my opinion. The game is really fun and I enjoy playing it with my daughters. I hate having to tell them no but I just can't see spending that kind of money on this game.

dalula
02-07-12, 03:50 PM
I really do love this game, however, the cost of most things requires gems. That requires money. The items that cost coins are $10,000+. ??? The other 'Story' games are like that too, but near as bad as this one. �� I know it's a 'free' download but [], you can't even play without Internet. I'm sure more than enough $ has been made to ease up on the cost of gems, lowering coin cost of items a little bit. I mean you pay $25 real monies and can only get one thing. Sad, selfish in my opinion. The game is really fun and I enjoy playing it with my daughters. I hate having to tell them no but I just can't see spending that kind of money on this game.

do you mean $5? because $25 = around 210 gems and you could get 8 boxes max.

dalula
02-07-12, 03:51 PM
do you mean $5? because $25 = around 210 gems and you could get 8 boxes max.

and the prices for halloween were ridiculous. glad the valentines items have lower prices. i just can't spend $10 for one dress for my avatar.

atlantisonearth
02-07-12, 03:56 PM

You are correct, its a free game.
A company makes this free game.
A company's employees need money.
Without that, no free game.

Most things online require connection... this game allows users to interact and socialize. Players would not be able to give/recieve messages without WiFi.