PDA

View Full Version : can't find valentine's recipes.

happy2seeu
02-06-12, 10:46 PM
i am an android user
and can't find valentine's recipes under my appliances.
if there's anyone who has ideas about it,
pls let me know. thank u:-)

queentina3
02-06-12, 10:49 PM
To my knowledge there haven't been any Valentine recipes released except the ones for the goals for iOS players.

nmishii
02-06-12, 10:55 PM
Androids didn't get recipes for the regular appliances, like the lovely pancakes and artichoke hearts for example.

There were two new constructables released to all players. The Chocolate Maker and the Candy Heart Stove. Both of these have one recipe. If you don't see the recipe, tap the All tab.

queentina3
02-06-12, 10:58 PM
LOL, I thought those had been x-mas appliances they had just decided to give to us, I didn't realize that those were for Valentine's. See what happens when you port to iOS, your brain goes mush..............:)

nmishii
02-06-12, 11:02 PM
You're thinking of the Turducken Fryer and the Chestnut Roaster.

Yeah, for iOS too many recipes and too many appliances and too many new features you can't keep track of them all.

There's so little to do for Android I am done mastering all recipes in RS and BS except for the BS candy canes we got on Friday.

pinkster73
02-06-12, 11:08 PM
You're thinking of the Turducken Fryer and the Chestnut Roaster.

Yeah, for iOS too many recipes and too many appliances and too many new features you can't keep track of them all.

There's so little to do for Android I am done mastering all recipes in RS and BS except for the BS candy canes we got on Friday.

Ha ha candy canes on February 3. Nice

queentina3
02-06-12, 11:46 PM
Hahaha, the candy cane cake we FINALLY got but then when I ported to iOS they locked it again behind a goal so I lost it AGAIN!!! We had it at first but you needed level 1000, bug, so they took it away. They gave it back, but then I go and move to iOS and they take it away again. I almost cried, seriously. I'm still working it out on how I can get that unlocked as that goal isn't available to me any longer. :(

At least I have the walking candy cane sticks to get me by, but now I wish I had at least made one cake before I ported. :p

ariesblu
02-06-12, 11:48 PM
Candy canes in February...hahahaha